UK DTT builders Time to vote for BOTM

yorkie350

If it runs ride it if it dont polish it & dream !
DTT BOTM WINNER
Hi all lets get the vote numbers up for BOTM I always vote in BOTM after all they are some of the best builds finished in the month and always worth giving a little recognition you never know when its your turn I got nom and voted winner last month even got the prizes to show for it thanks to Dime City Cycles

Yep, I'm a monthly voter ever since that lovely Ducati from Semmin's was nominated as a contender.

I make a point of voting, as hard as it is to make a decision, I do think it's nice/important to vote. Even a nomination would be enough for me, never mind winning. Credit where credit is due I say.

Yep, vote in pretty much every month. Shame when I was nominated I was put up against Semmins Ducati....nothing was beating that, and rightfully so!haha

Got to say that I was well chuffed to have been nominated.
Anyone going to the Copdock show next week? The Ducati should be on the Moto-Tanks stand.

Hi guys well its that time again there's another UK BOTM nomination this month ,yozzers cb750f a mega build stunning finish so worth looking thru thread and putting ya vote in too we got some great builders this side of the pond too

Attachments

• received_1330473713660081[1].jpeg
    received_1330473713660081[1].jpeg
    269.3 KB · Views: 267
yorkie350 said:
Hi guys well its that time again there's another UK BOTM nomination this month ,yozzers cb750f a mega build stunning finish so worth looking thru thread and putting ya vote in too we got some great builders this side of the pond too

Pssstt......Just between us Brits, Yozzer got my vote. It looks stunningly classy.

Another BOTM winner this side of the pond...............awesome build well done 8) 8)

Yeah ! lets here it for Green 199 another DTT UK winner seems like we're getting the hang of this lark !

I've thrown a few votes in, but never put myself forward?.......Is my old 500 worthy? What do you think guys? I can take honest criticism.

Attachments

• IOM TT 2016 006.JPG
    IOM TT 2016 006.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 241
  • IOM TT 2016 010.JPG
    IOM TT 2016 010.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 243
Ide second it and vote for it all day long she's a cracker got a build thread n pics so nowt stopping her from been another UK DTT winner .

Titan performance said:
I've thrown a few votes in, but never put myself forward?.......Is my old 500 worthy? What do you think guys? I can take honest criticism.

Worthy? You kidding ! Not only a stunning build, but RIDDEN as it should be.

UK Mark said:
With you there, plenty of quality UK bikes so lets see if we can get on a roll with them.

^^^ This. Get voting lads. Cracking few bikes in the running this month, especially from one of our own! 2 in a row for the Brits?

+1 there mate and having seen & heard it in the flesh my vote goes this side of the pond hands down a winner for sure lets keep this role of honour going !

Back
Top Bottom