DO THE TON Bike of the Year - 2016

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is slick! (and it's how I made the DTT banners we use at the shows :))

Re: Unofficial DO THE TON Bike of the Year - 2016

I need some help here Tim, where do I find 'Remove Vote'

Tim said:
To use your additional votes, if you've already voted, you can now use the 'Remove Vote' option and then re-cast your vote. You get 3 choices - you can still only vote for each bike 1 time.

Make it count! Let people know!

I'm a dork. I read Tims post on the bottom of page 1 and for some reason thought we could vote again......doh

Been a long day

Vote with your heart :) A year from now we'll do it all over again and give people more time, more votes and remind me to include the option to change your votes.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

This is quite a bit late, but do to some shipping issues I wanted to post up some pics and say thank you to everyone.

Matthew from Spark for the headlight and the collage print. DimeCity cycles who originally wasn't a sponsor sent me out a personalized shop shirt which was a surprise. I've got the picture up in my office and gets a lot of people talking. Over the next few years hopefully we can get this a much bigger event as it's truly humbling to be selected by everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_4016.JPG
    IMG_4016.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 411
  • IMG_3612.JPG
    IMG_3612.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 384
  • IMG_3568.JPG
    IMG_3568.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 403
Congrats again Jordan, that bike is really a piece of art and function at the same time. One of my all time favorites along with Willow and Gretta for sure!

Back
Top Bottom