Tall Rider?

reckonair

Hi Guys,

First post here, I'm looking at getting a Skyteam Ace 125 for my first bike but I'm rather tall at 6ft 4"with a 36" inseam and I'm unsure whether I would fit the bike properly.

I'm looking to use it commute to university, it's about a 15 mile round trip.

Any tall riders here?

Thanks,
Sam :D

reckonair said:
Hi Guys,

First post here, I'm looking at getting a Skyteam Ace 125 for my first bike but I'm rather tall at 6ft 4"with a 36" inseam and I'm unsure whether I would fit the bike properly.

I'm looking to use it commute to university, it's about a 15 mile round trip.

Any tall riders here?

Thanks,
Sam :D
I'm 6'0" and regularly do a daily 45mi round trip commute on mine. Plenty of leg room to spare. Maybe even opt for some Clubman bars so that you bend lower into the wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sam,

I'm 6" 3" and I've done over 6000 miles on my Ace in 4 years and have no problem! With clip-ons and fairing, I actually find it more comfy to ride than many bigger bikes that I have had.

Mind you, after 2 hours or 100 miles on any run, it's good to stretch your legs to stop and relax!
[pic][/pic]

I'm 6'1" and ride with bars down. This is my daily ride and I have no problems. About 15km each way.

I do however get a sore neck after a long ride (over an hour) as the position requires a racing stance. I'm not as young as I used to be!

This pic was taken prior to me turning them fully down.

Also required brake and gear change lever being moved down to accommodate the changed seating position.

Since this photo I have added a fairing, gutted the centre and added some red bling.

To be truthful my tummy also gets in the way a little bit (100kg), but as all who ride this wonderful machine they will agree this all adds to the enjoyment (and drive to loose a couple of kgs).

Attachments

• D75_6365 (Copy).jpg
    D75_6365 (Copy).jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 385
  • 20161210_132448.jpg
    20161210_132448.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 335
Back
Top Bottom