www.jadusmotorcycleparts.com

www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

Author Topic: Bikers for Trump  (Read 15500 times)

Re: Bikers for Trump
« Reply #390 on: Mar 18, 2017, 20:13:43 »
Did I hear that a Fox commentator has stated that the alleged allegation about GCHQ, was not on air and there is no record of those allegations in Fox records? If that is correct, which idiot is feeding BS to the clown prince?

It was Andrew Napolitano, a former judge who deals in conspiracy theories, on Tuesday on Fox and Friends. Spicer repeated it Thursday. Fox issued a disavowal Friday after the British uproar. But Trump is sticking to it, along with the Obama wiretapping accusation. Senior republicans and leaders of the intelligence community are all denouncing the statement, but Trump has promised that within 2 weeks he will have proof. If it's possible for that man to learn, and I'm not sure that it is, he will find out that lies told during the campaign tended to be forgotten as the campaign went on and the ridiculous statements simply piled on one another. Lies while in office, including serious allegations such as the wiretapping, will not go away.

Article 1, section 8, clause 1 of the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution states that the government has the power to collect taxes in order to provide for the general welfare of the United States. I think part of the general welfare of the United States is taking care of people who are too poor to afford healthcare and food, no matter their circumstance. The myth of "welfare queens" and leeches on the system is so wildly overblown by the right that it's laughable. Many people on assistance work jobs that simply don't pay enough -- employees at Walmart, for example -- which means in essence that we're not simply doling "hand outs" to those people but we are subsidizing the people who run Walmart. With regard to immigrants, first generation immigrants are usually a net drain on the system, but by the second generation they are putting more back into the system. 
"Remember when Goldwings were sexy? Me neither" -- Comet Tavern bathroom, Seattle.

Offline Sonreir™

• administrator
  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • Oregon
« Reply #391 on: Mar 20, 2017, 14:01:32 »
With regard to immigrants, first generation immigrants are usually a net drain on the system, but by the second generation they are putting more back into the system.

Can confirm.

My grandfather was a first generation immigrant and served in WW2. He received the GI Bill benefits at the end of the war and bought a home and attended university. He later worked with NASA to help design parts on the space shuttle.

One of my uncles owns his own business making and selling HAM repeaters. The other uncle just retired from a regional manager's role from a multinational IT organization. My mother is dearly loved. ;D
Sparck Moto - http://www.sparckmoto.com

Audaces fortuna iuvat.

1977 Honda CJ360 - Café SOS - Stage One™, Café SOS - Stage Two™
1976 Puch Maxi - APuchalypse Now
Suzi T500 Cobra Resto

Custom Gauge Graphics
Custom Wiring Harnesses

DTT Red, White, and/or Black 360 Club - Better than those Blue guys

Offline stroker crazy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • crazy as a fox
« Reply #392 on: Mar 21, 2017, 09:04:15 »
around and around and …
“Ride like the Wind” W.H.

Offline doc_rot

• Oh the usual... I bowl, I drive around...
« Reply #393 on: Mar 22, 2017, 02:47:54 »
I love it! Hope he plays during the week when the weather provides.

Yep, I still think people should provide for themselves or ask family not tax payers to pay their way. If I want to help I will, I won't be taxed to feed generational welfare.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Let me get this straight; you think its acceptable for the president to have tax payers "pay his way" on lavish golf trips rather than that money be used to help the poor? The money for those trips is not coming out of his own pocket, you and I are paying for it.
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2017, 03:02:03 by doc_rot »
---------------------------------
'78 KZ1000  Project

'80 KZ750 Twin Project

Offline Ryan Stecken

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #394 on: Mar 22, 2017, 07:31:51 »
Let me get this straight; you think its acceptable for the president to have tax payers "pay his way" on lavish golf trips rather than that money be used to help the poor? The money for those trips is not coming out of his own pocket, you and I are paying for it.

not anymore  :D

Offline zrxxx

« Reply #395 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:07:39 »

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Offline datadavid

« Reply #396 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:12:46 »
Did someone say that Trump represents a clear and present danger to the US?  Now he's picking a fight with the UK and he has the alt-facts from a Fox Friend to support the prior accusation based on a Breitbart article.   He has been accused of incompetence and lack of emotional maturity, but he needs to stay in teh news, so I guess we'll be hearing more noise to drown out any real news.

Has there ever been a mutiny against a sitting President on the basis of his sanity or lack thereof?  If there's no precedent, what will the GOP do to regain control or will they continue to stand around smiling weakly at the emperor without clothes? Maybe that's the plan, stand back and watch him imploded and then step in and "save the day". 

The interesting thing is that power and prestige are based largely on perception and T Rump has done more to damage perceptions of the US than anyone in History.  His "budget" for example is designed to promote the existing rich at the expense of America's future. His plan to build a larger Navy for example is based on he myth that we have millions of skilled people ready to go to work.  The two large shipbuilders cannot fill their existing positions to satisfy orders already on hand and there is no pipeline for the supply of future engineers and welders etc. It's a complete house of cards.
no, actually, we saw your government as pure evil long before the trump. thats what happens when you send hundreds of thousands of refugees packing into OUR COUNTRIES without taking due responsibility for it.

Online irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
« Reply #397 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:17:02 »
no, actually, we saw your government as pure evil long before the trump. thats what happens when you send hundreds of thousands of refugees packing into OUR COUNTRIES without taking due responsibility for it.
Aw, c'mon man.  That's not how it works and you know it. 

Offline datadavid

« Reply #398 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:18:28 »
Aw, c'mon man.  That's not how it works and you know it.
so you are saying that if you hadnt bombed afghanistan, iraq, libya etc they would still be pouring in to sweden by the thousands each month? you sir.. i dont know what to call you.

Online irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #399 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:23:41 »
so you are saying that if you hadnt bombed afghanistan, iraq, libya etc they would still be pouring in to sweden by the thousands each month? you sir.. i dont know what to call you.
If it weren't for the Sykes-Picot Agreement, there wouldn't be the need.  Your shallow and naive to really think it's that simple.  THis goes all the way back to the WW1 and the artificial division of the Ottoman Empire.  It's complex and involves most of the countries of Europe.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #400 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:25:42 »
If it weren't for the Sykes-Picot Agreement, there wouldn't be the need.  Your shallow and naive to really think it's that simple.  THis goes all the way back to the WW1 and the artificial division of the Ottoman Empire.  It's complex and involves most of the countries of Europe.
you are just making fucking excuses.

Online irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #401 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:27:11 »
you are just making fucking excuses.
You have to be kidding.  Learn some history, man.  Blaming the US is "making fucking excuses."

Offline datadavid

« Reply #402 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:30:58 »
You have to be kidding.  Learn some history, man.  Blaming the US is "making fucking excuses."
You dont think i know the victors in ww1 divided the middle east between them? why else would the borders be drawn with a ruler through clan territories regardless of the ethnicity of the population there. there is nothing there justifying u.s powermongering.
as opposed to your school we actually read history in sweden when i grew up.
now i guess its all propaganda and lies, kids these days dont know shit.

Offline datadavid

« Reply #403 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:33:03 »
i can blame the u.s all i want. wherever you fly your flag nowadays theres blood, death and chaos, and more people come here than we possibly can handle. theres noone else to blame here. we dont like you or your wars for profit. eat it. accept it.

Online irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
« Reply #404 on: Mar 22, 2017, 10:35:42 »
You dont think i know the victors in ww1 divided the middle east between them? why else would the borders be drawn with a ruler through clan territories regardless of the ethnicity of the population there. there is nothing there justifying u.s powermongering.
as opposed to your school we actually read history in sweden when i grew up.
now i guess its all propaganda and lies, kids these days dont know shit.
At least we know you can brush up with some Wikipedia.  Good on you.  If it relieves you and the rest of Europe of some guilt by blaming the US for all the troubles in the Middle East, than have it.  It's certainly easier to blame than take responsibility.