1973 RD350 Cafe For Sale

bonzer

Hi Guys and Gals,

Putting this one up for sale. $7,800.00 Negotiable. Built Proper.

Drop me an email if interested and I'll send you a full detailed PDF file of the restoration and specs.

fenton135@yahoo.com

Thanks!

(edited post removing link for the PDF file. Will email instead.)

Attachments

• IMG_3900.JPG
    IMG_3900.JPG
    682.2 KB · Views: 271
  • DSC_0401.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 355
  • DSC_0395.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 292
If anyone is having trouble with the link let me know. Of course I can email the PDF if you're interested too. Thanks!! 8)

bonzer said:
If anyone is having trouble with the link let me know. Of course I can email the PDF if you're interested too. Thanks!! 8)
Link works fine.

Here's more info about the bike per Surffly's request:

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=63905.new#new

Let's be cool Surffly. Have read of the first post on this link:

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=59378.0

Let's switch to some positive vibrations.

Link fixed.

Surffly,

You're clearly still ignoring the guidelines and continuing to troll, even contradicting yourself in the same sentence to justify your not cool posts. I tried to ask you nicely to be cool. Have a look at the fixed link to satiate your "feelings" but let's move on if you have nothing positive to add here.

To address the BS "call out":

I posted the word "double" trying to get things kicked back on a positive note after your pretty rude post. The amount spent on the bike is still wild but not quite double, at over 12k. No doubt I was surprised too, but doing this right costs money. Receipts are available to the interested buyer.

I built the bike. I used professionals for fabing the seat, paint work, powder coating, chroming, polishing, building the crank and head/cylinder machine work. The parts list is endless. Everything from the ground up is new or professionally reconditioned. Everything is very close to period correct per the era and the 1973 RD350 colors, decals and badging are perfect.

I put up my build thread to contribute and share with the community. This here is simple post to put it up for sale and no biggie if it doesn't sell but hoping I can discuss the bike with interested buyers.

surffly said:
Lol $15k invested?
Shop you paid must have seen you coming from miles away...

This coming from the guy who has an extremely overpriced norton commando for sale ---- that hasn't sold in a year. Hmmm.

Believe me, I've wanted to post comments about your overpriced norton, but I follow the rules of the forum. Leave the guy alone. He can ask what he wants without getting hammered by you

I wane from "Keep it, it's sweet!" to "unload it on ebay and put money into my 911." Usually ending on "keep it."

That said. . .open to offers!

Back
Top Bottom