Jadus Finned Engine Covers and Oil Cooler

JadusMotorcycleParts

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT SUPPORTER
Hi! As some of you know, I have spent a lot of time (loved every minute!) developing some finned engine covers for the Yamaha SR250 in the hopes of adding some extra cool... Pun intended. Na, but seriously, I did run some calculations and have prototyped these things 'till infinity so that they looked as awesome as possible on the engine and had the best chance of working. Then I went and tested them! I will admit straight up that testing is not complete - I want to do more and I will continue to add more information as it comes in (after summer riding!). I also welcome anyone who buys these to run their own tests - like pair review/critique. I want these things to work, otherwise I see no point in producing them and selling them. But I figure my initial results were very promising and concrete enough to warrant trying to get them into production - with the help of some pre-sales! This will not only get a little capital to be able to place an initial order, but it will also give an indication of the interest out there.

The best thing about these covers, which was not planned from the outset - but was an outstanding bonus, is that they fit many more bikes than just the SR250! For example the Oil Filter Cover Cooler fits the XT250, TT250, SR400, SR500, XT500, TT500 and the SRX600.

If you want to know more, check either my test build thread or the product pages on the webshop and let me know what you think! Don't be afraid to place an order either! ;) Money will be returned if not enough orders are placed soon enough.

Attachments

• Oil2.jpg
    Oil2.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 509
  • Oil6.jpg
    Oil6.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 427
  • Oil12.jpg
    Oil12.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 453
  • Cam1.jpg
    Cam1.jpg