www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Author Topic: Nepa honda cl175 " juicer" field bomber/hill climb build  (Read 942 times)

Offline Raab242

Did a little adjusting and tuning. Made new pod tunnels I guess you'd call it.

Sent from my LG-K425 using DO THE TON mobile app

Offline Raab242

Whole bunk of fail at the motojam....we go to unload the bikes..my cousins yz125's peg was jammed into my starter button (in the tool storage) breaking the button and having the​ starter stuck in the cranking position...undid wiring to rig it all day.
Next we did a practice run and then I popped my rear tube 20 feet up the hill(I had 10 psi being stupid) I had to use zip ties from a guy we met there to hold the tire to rim since my rim was spinning inside the tire.

Then I go to take it for a spin... Hit the snow get into second gear and bam dies..i try to start it no power at all. I pull the seat to make sure all wires are connected and they where then I was like crap I bet the fuse blew,which is what happened

Of course nobody had one so I bypassed the fuse to be able to do my race....yeah that didn't go as planned.

I got it running go rip up the hill to the starting line half way up dies the same way..pull the seat to look at everything since the started didn't work and found a wire that my seat has been crushing the whole time and shorting the whole system.

That's when I through in the towel and said I'm going to eat h my cousin race,  thank god I left when I did because he was up next as I got to the top! I ended up not being able to race but I had such a good time because I was able to ride around for a little before it crapped out.

I made a new starter button and got rid of the tool box storage last night. Now to get new main jets and pilot jets to make the juicer run 100% correct for once.

Here are some photos I took while I was there

I need that van!

Them some photos of it back, got some free stickers so I threw them on too

That's it for now until I pull the rear to see how terrible the tube is, ill most likely buy a brand new one and try to put a bead lock in. Then the jets to make it run perfect since it was hit or miss this weekend on top of all the junk that happened

Online The Jimbonaut

• Lost Apostle
Hey man it's all good, you run what you brung and lived to tell the tale. That's what it's all about

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON
"I'm telling you Donnie, nuthin' but nuthin' but right"

Offline Raab242

Haha thank you.
I did a little work on the juicer for the first time since I got back. I haven't had any time too, I welded on some washers in the exhaust for baffles (like the lollipop mod) and for some back pressure which helped and quieted it down a lot.

I am still fine tuning it and taking my time but I'm really leaning towards rejetting( I think I need to up the pilot jet) which is probably get mains too but I read a lot to just change one thing at a time so you're not chasing the problem and not figuring it out.

Besides that junk and boring crap here are a couple screenshots I stole from the YouTube video I came across of me during the opening haha I love how this video starts. I will try to post the link, hopefully you can click it if not and are bored copy and paste it

There it is hopefully y'all enjoy it

Offline Raab242

You'll also see my flat tire in the video haha

Offline Raab242

This is the video a guy interviewed me for, I'm in a couple clips. I need to get this thing perfect for the next hill climbs!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KVXU_dyWGjY