Yamaha XV 700/750/920/1000 Turbo Kit for sale

der_nanno

Faster!
Alright guys,

as I am going down a different route (either a different turbo or maybe even a supercharger setup), I need to procure some funds.
As such I am selling my initial turbo setup, it's the one that can be seen in this Youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIHnSvJ87vc

The kit for-sale consists of the following parts
* 2in1 inlet-manifold incl. the connecting rubber between turbo and manfiold
* turbo manifold and exhaust manifold
* WGT30branded-T3 turbo (needs overhaul) incl. the connecting rubber between turbo and carb
* oilfeed-line
* special oil-supply-union-bolt
* oildrain-line
* boost gauge
* VM44 carb and modified throttle cable so it works with a stock throttle
* K&N filter (as shown)

As the turbo needs overhauling, the price is set to 900 Euros plus shipping to wherever you are. (I will - of course - ship worldwide and from my own experience it's not that bad really)

I edited the original offer to include the carb and air-filter (which unfortunately raises the price a little), but all you really need to get going is either an overhaul kit for a T3-turbo with a carbon seal or one of those ready to install center sections.

Of course, you can buy the kit without the carb and filter and that will lower the price a bit.

@Ryan: Well you heard it and the new setup will (of course) be more awesome and more tyre churning than ever. ;D

Guys (and gals of course), what's up? Too expensive? Too scary. Uncle Greg will listen, but you gotta talk to me. :p

Back
Top Bottom