Good place to buy rims in Canada?

Eakin

Does anyone know of a good place to buy rims from in Canada? I'm building some new wheels this year and was hoping to avoid international shipping if possible.

Looking for a 17x3/17x3.5 combo or 18x3/18x5.5, 40 hole in black. Found a few Harley places, but they all seem to be 60 and 80 spoke rims, or 4"+ wide.

Thanks in advance!

Mike's XS has a Canadian site. I've never bought rims off them but have other stuff and found them good to deal with: http://www.xs650direct.com/products-56.html

Thanks for the link. Just took a look through their site. Seems like the widest option available is 2.15", which is what I currently have laced up. Looking to go a bit wider.

Are motocross/supermoto rims a bad idea? Those are a bit easier to find, but I want sure if they'd be strong enough.

Eakin said:
Thanks for the link. Just took a look through their site. Seems like the widest option available is 2.15", which is what I currently have laced up. Looking to go a bit wider.

Are motocross/supermoto rims a bad idea? Those are a bit easier to find, but I want sure if they'd be strong enough.
They jump those things. I'm sure they're fine.

Back
Top Bottom