Need some idea for the paintjob

addiex

Hello ladies and gentelman

I would love to hear some idea from you guys, I'm going to paint my cafe bike which is Honda GL200, but I'm still not satisifed about the paintjob, I still haven't found the right paintjob for the bike. any idea is appreciated.

thank you for reading :)

Attachments

• 44 copy.jpg
    44 copy.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 307
addiex said:
Hello ladies and gentelman

I would love to hear some idea from you guys, I'm going to paint my cafe bike which is Honda GL200, but I'm still not satisifed about the paintjob, I still haven't found the right paintjob for the bike. any idea is appreciated.

thank you for reading :)
Why not lime green with lightning blue stripes diagonal up the tank with gold petrol cap and blue, black and green stripes down the rear plastics?

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

They all look pretty much the same to me. Like a naff spot the difference competition. If you have a bike that looks like that in real life then you need to consider it more three dimensionally and stop hogging all the red. Try to make colour and line match stance and movement through the bike as opposed to just going around the edge of the panel/feature. Are you painting it yourself?

Pwalo said:
They all look pretty much the same to me. Like a naff spot the difference competition. If you have a bike that looks like that in real life then you need to consider it more three dimensionally and stop hogging all the red. Try to make colour and line match stance and movement through the bike as opposed to just going around the edge of the panel/feature. Are you painting it yourself?

Thanks for checking this out, I have that bike in real life lol. I might just add an airbrush instead.

I got a professional to paint my bike, i just want a paint job that looks good to see and I don't want to get it repainted twice which would cost money..

Attachments

• 20170423_130537.jpg
    20170423_130537.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 284
  • 20170420_120001.jpg
    20170420_120001.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 287
The paint looks good as is. So, leave it alone.

Spend your money on proper tires and then you will have something.

seeing it in the flesh I fully agree with trek97. Leave it as it is, it looks well. Less is sometimes more and I would even leave the nose fairing black as it hunkers down the front a little. Get some proper sized grippy rubber too as those tyes pull your eye away from everything on the bike. Even just as a "look" they are too overpowering. I like the look of the frame, nice bike.

Back
Top Bottom