DONT WANNA MISS THIS!!!!!

Luugo86

'73 CB350, '78 XS650 Cafe Killer
Hey Fellow DTT folks,
I am in need of two things... A CB100 or CB125 for a 1971 XL100 complete engine with good compression and the motor mounts; Nothing else is required.
The second thing that I am in the market for is a CB175 for a 1971 engine in the same condition: good compression, shifts through gears.

Don't need carbs, exhausts, wiring, anything else for these bikes.. Just looking for two solid engines for 2 projects that I have going on.

I am located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I am willing to travel within reason and farther than that if one of my fellow DTT brethern would be willing to work with me on factoring petrol costs into the final sale.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this, feel free to pass on to anyone you might know. Thanks.

Dave (Luugo86)

P.S.
Shout out to Matt at Sparck Moto... dude is a standup guy and a great craftsman.

Attachments

• IMG_2740.JPG
    IMG_2740.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 158
Hey, fellas, know this was a shitty thread title, but I have a dire need for one or both of these motors... the cb100 motor takes the cake... If any of my DTT brethren could help or at least point me in the right direction I would be willing to pay as well as do some custom fab work for the seller, I.E. electronics trays, rearset mounts, just about anything you would need... thanks again gents.

Dave

teazer said:
What about a CL200 motor or does it have to b a 175?

Hey Teazer.. A CL200 motor would fit in an SL175 right.. or would the motor mounts be all wrong? If it would work PM me man

Back
Top Bottom