DO THE TON / DIME CITY CYCLES BIKE OF THE MONTH - JULY 2017 VOTING

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Photobucket is holding my pics hostage until i pay up. $400.00 a year. Nice.

trek97 said:
Do they not have to allow you to DL the images to PC? You can move them here.

A fee is not unreasonable, this seems more like gunpoint... I hope people walk away and let them dissolve.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Tune-A-Fish© said:
Do they not have to allow you to DL the images to PC? You can move them here.

A fee is not unreasonable, this seems more like gunpoint... I hope people walk away and let them dissolve.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

yeah they are doing it to me now too.

trek97 said:

Same here. Irk told me you can now upload direct though so I just redid the T305pics
F*** Photobucket :mad:

;D

Photofucket has a Facebook page, lot of very unhappy people hoping they go 'tits up' sooner rather than later.
Thing is, no warning (done on 28th June) and only allow you to have the most expensive option. I tried downloading some stuff, couldn't be done last night, some sort of 'problem' Their 'Customer Service link has been moved so doesn't work either

CrabsAndCylinders said:
To post on DTT I just save pics to my desktop and then upload through the the "Attachments and other options" menu.

There is the Gallery option as well - high quality and you can use the IMG links in all your posts

Congrats doc_rot! Beautiful looking bike....wasn't much of a contest. :) I knew you had it hands down right from the start, Bravo Zulu and well deserved!

Crap - I didn't vote. I kept waiting for trek97's pics to come back. I didn't see it up top.

Some nice bikes again this month - congrats doc_rot!

goldy said:
Congrats doc_rot! Beautiful looking bike....wasn't much of a contest. :) I knew you had it hands down right from the start, Bravo Zulu and well deserved!

I don't know, they are all very nice bikes.

Congrats doc. Personally, I was rooting for goldys Norton. Both being amazing nice builds. I just want to thank all who participated. It's truly an honor to have my bike included in such amazing company.
Just being nominated makes me feel like a winner. 8)

Back
Top Bottom