GA Riders... you still out here?

Narb1989

Been Around the Block
Moved to Middle GA about a year ago. Being in the middle of the state reminds me of being a middle child growing up.. it sucks! I did a search for members in the area and most of the posts are from 2010-2012. Are you guys still out here? Active?

Have a 1973 Norton Commando 850 that needs a little carb work. Learning as I go. Anyone around that wants to meet up? I also have a 2012 Triumph 675r...?

Barber is coming up. Anyone from the area going?

Seriously. By middle, what do you mean? Macon? Milledgeville? Warner-Robbins? Dublin? Americus?

irk miller said:
Seriously. By middle, what do you mean? Macon? Milledgeville? Warner-Robbins? Dublin? Americus?

^^^^^^^ha ha ha ^^^^^^^^

Maybe Statesboro.............

maybe we all can get together and go to Barber.

Let us know dude......

I don't live there, but I'm in chickamauga (just south of Chattanooga TN) all the time. Bummer Georgia is a massive state and that's probably still at least 4 hours from where your at

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Come north for Labor Day.

Attachments

• IMG_20170620_201052.jpg
    IMG_20170620_201052.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 283
Yeah, I guess I should specify where I'm at, huh? I live in Warner Robins. I'll be TDY for half of August.. BUT!, I will try to make that meet in Suches, GA... wherever that is.

Oh, and I found out today I will be TDY during Barber weekend. Shucks..

I have a house in Douglasville and we spend about half our time here. Still a ways from Warner Robins. Suches should be a good event and we may attend. The British in the Blue Ridge event was in June and it is a good, laid back show and swap meet. There was a swap at Freewheeling Honda in Douglasville on July 14th that was full of older motorcycles and parts. There also several bike nights in the Atlanta area, but probably not worth the 2-3 hour drive.

Caf'd Out said:
Yeah, I guess I should specify where I'm at, huh? I live in Warner Robins. I'll be TDY for half of August.. BUT!, I will try to make that meet in Suches, GA... wherever that is.

Oh, and I found out today I will be TDY during Barber weekend. Shucks..

Suches is about 200 miles from you, in North Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom