'73 cb350g front end parts - decent beer or equivalent cost

Rimmy

Been Around the Block
I really want to clean out my storage unit and I'm tired of moving these parts from apartment to apartment. Show up in Central PA with a case of decent beer and the parts can be yours!

CB350 parts good for a disc brake swap. Not willing to ship yet. Located in State College, PA. Could bring to Pittsburgh depending on the timing. A case of good beer or the equivalent in cash for the CB350 parts. Six pack for the swingarm?

CB350 parts lot...
2 tires
1 wheel with disc
added disc
forks

Two Avon Roadriders, one for front and one for rear. The rear is 100/90-18 not too sure about the front but it is likely to be similar to stock size. The front is mounted to a 1973 CB350 wheel with a disc break. the disc is mounted. The spokes are pretty rusty. I also have a 2nd disc that has some galling on it but it could be ground down. The forks were polished at one point, but allowed to sit outside for too long. Some mothers and they should shine right back up. The seals may or may not be bad, but I think I have a spare set laying around. The fork tube tops are rusty, but the sealing area is just fine.

Re: '73 cb350g forks, front wheel disc brakes and tires, sl350 swingarm

bumpski. Open to offers...

Back
Top Bottom