121 Bobber coming along...

CharlieBmore

hold my beer... watch this...
Been working on this bike for a while now, between moving cross country, remodeling a house, and life, it's close to being done.

Just some small stuff to complete it. If anyone knows a good place to grab a Triumph clutch cable with Harley type lever end, let me know.

You can see more updates and my other projects on www.tonupboulder.com

Attachments

• IMG_9254.jpg
    IMG_9254.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 304
  • IMG_9255.jpg
    IMG_9255.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 320
  • IMG_9256.jpg
    IMG_9256.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 308
Looks awesome, love the stance and paint. I'm building a 69 t-120 hardtail that's taking forever.

The handlebars are dope, you bend those up yourself or is that an off the shelf piece?

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Thanks guys,

Well she should be done by the end of September if everything goes well.

The bars were custom built by Craig Tirey at Front Street Cycle in Ohio. I bought a set of bars from him years ago that I loved the look of, so asked if he could remake them with some slight changes and in stainless. They turned out great.

The paint was done by Steve at Flamethrower Customs in Ohio. I picked the colors from old Ford company paint samples and Steve got them matched to the codes. The blue gray was an interior color they sprayed old fords with then covered up with interior.

Yeah they look amazing in SS. Really love the curves in them. What foot pegs are those?

I'd also like to know what's going on in the back end, looks super clean. No rear brake? Or is that the stock drum brake/sprocket combo?

Totally digging this build, I keep going back to look at the paint, it's quite stunning

The foot controls and pegs are from Factory Metal Works out of Charlotte NC, they helped me with the early model rear drum brake as well.

Great guys down there.

Very clean. Great job man. Looks like it'll be a blast to ride.

As far as the cable, MotionPro will make anything you need. Pretty reasonable prices as well.

Nice yeah I looked at those, I also like FMW exhaust, is that what you are running as well?

Back
Top Bottom