NORCAL Folks

I thought Id introduce myself. I recently moved from the South to NORCAL around the vacaville area. I'd be down for a meet here soon. My 750 is in pieces right now but Im on the search for a running commuter as we speak.

Just moved to Santa Rosa, hopefully buying a 76 CB360T tomorrow if all goes well. Once fully mobile and settled I'm totally down for a meet with some of you!

It's funny how NorCal is really like Mid-Cal to most people. I'm from the real NorCal!

If there's anyone else from real NorCal hit me up. I'm in Chico :D

Central Coast Classic Motorcycle Club

San Luis Obispo Oct 13 is again having a great show with Classic bike and lots of Cafe's Some vendors and the show just keeps getting better and bigger every year...
l'm bringing two bikes my custom cafe seat. some parts , a table and yes a cooler full of some fun beverages.
Should you live in CA try and get there and look me up for a cold one Jimmiejoe

Seriously does anyone want to go for a weekend ride somewhere? I'm bored out of my mind in Santa Rosa....

As soon as I get a bike up and running I will gladly join anyone nearby for a ride.

Until then, I am not adverse to a couple of beers. I am in Oakland.

I'm in Sacramento. I have a couple friends with crotch rockets, but nobody in the cafe world. Once I finish my bike, maybe at some point this year, I can join up for a ride or two.

Greetings All. I am in Lodi, and building a 125 Honda at the moment. I attach a couple of pics for your viewing. Thanks Greg

Attachments

• 7 001.JPG
    7 001.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 288
  • srx2 024.JPG
    srx2 024.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 293
  • Me 1 001.jpg
    Me 1 001.jpg
    797.6 KB · Views: 303
Im in Truckee/Tahoe, anybody in Reno/South Shore/Chico/Fresno up/down for a ride? I'll bring the flowers....

I spend my time split between Orville and Sacramento if there is anyone down to ride, hang out and talk bikes or needs help man handling a project drop me a message.

Back
Top Bottom