www.bisonmotorsports.com

www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

Author Topic: Calender Girls Discussion Thread!  (Read 51777 times)

Offline tWistedWheelz

• BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
Calender Girls Discussion Thread!
« on: Mar 29, 2010, 14:57:14 »
I just thought it would be respectful and cleaner for all of us to blurt our thoughts and emotions of the calender girl HERE, instead of in the CALENDER GIRLS thread that Go! created (thanks Go!)
By us chatting, posting pics, and whatnot here, it will be easier for others and us to view the girls in their beauty, without muddying up the thread with all our babble!

Let me just say, this is a fine bunch! Lots of cool stuff coming from the DTT crew!

Cheers guys, a toast to you all!
Brandon
« Last Edit: Apr 07, 2010, 22:22:00 by Tim »

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
Re: Calender Girl's Discussion Thread!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2010, 17:52:32 »
ya i dig the bikes but got to be honest, was kind of hoping for some hot chicks here.
Joe
"your life is an occasion, Stand up to it"
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline tWistedWheelz

• BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2010, 17:59:06 »
ya i dig the bikes but got to be honest, was kind of hoping for some hot chicks here.
Hahaha!
I think we all were, its a guy thing!

Offline go mama!

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT SUPPORTER
  • Threat Level: giggles and sunshine
« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2010, 18:28:36 »
Made ya look ;)
"Im tellin ya, you should watch yourself though... Go! will break your heart." VonYinzer
"I looked at her wrong once and she broke my arm." Groovy

Offline locO leoN

• administrator
  • Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
    • DoTheTon
« Reply #4 on: Mar 29, 2010, 19:46:25 »

well if you ask nicely, you might be able to convince go! to post up some of her calendar bikini pics from her go-go girls website... :o :o

Offline JRK5892

• The Powder Pro
« Reply #5 on: Mar 29, 2010, 20:01:39 »
ha ha ha well the wife snapped a few pics on my scoot last year... she actually has a photo shoot mid may, that we where contacted about for a local chop mag. they want to do a shoot with her and her bike, they are even coming into the shop to do it so they can have some of the 1/2 built bikes in the back round like she is waiting on us to finish should be some cool pics. the guy doing the shoot (photographer) does some wicked work and he knows that i do not want my wife all trashy and laid out... well i do, but she would never fly for that :)

Joe
"your life is an occasion, Stand up to it"
www.thepowderpro.com

recent builds: Hd street bob, TX cafe, KZ bratt, Goldwing tour, bratt wing, st fighter, road king, vriago bobber, chop, FXD, 1200 sporty, 1200xl sporty, GSXR, Royal enfield.. and more

Offline VonYinzer

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #6 on: Mar 29, 2010, 20:02:29 »
Oh yeah?  :o
Like a river that don't know where it's flowin'
I took a wrong turn and just kept goin'

Offline H100

• what i'm starting with..... stay tuned!
« Reply #7 on: Mar 30, 2010, 04:58:42 »
ha ha ha well the wife snapped a few pics on my scoot last year... she actually has a photo shoot mid may, that we where contacted about for a local chop mag. they want to do a shoot with her and her bike, they are even coming into the shop to do it so they can have some of the 1/2 built bikes in the back round like she is waiting on us to finish should be some cool pics. the guy doing the shoot (photographer) does some wicked work and he knows that i do not want my wife all trashy and laid out... well i do, but she would never fly for that :)

= a lucky, lucky boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more power to her mate!
#@&$ the whales..... save the 2-strokes!!

Offline tWistedWheelz

• BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
« Reply #8 on: Apr 06, 2010, 11:14:06 »
Man, it is so great to see Gretta on the banner and in the calender girls's thread! Great job Kiley! I (along with a few other DTT'ers  ;) ) have watched this build for a long time, waiting for this day! It is an amazing machine, beautifully designed and perfectly executed! A truly awesome part of DTT! Long live Gretta! Congrats Kiley!

Offline Kanticoy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • Mad Science!
« Reply #9 on: Apr 06, 2010, 12:16:37 »
Man, it is so great to see Gretta on the banner and in the calender girls's thread! Great job Kiley! I (along with a few other DTT'ers  ;) ) have watched this build for a long time, waiting for this day! It is an amazing machine, beautifully designed and perfectly executed! A truly awesome part of DTT! Long live Gretta! Congrats Kiley!

Thanks Brandon!  I'm still blon away when I see her up there.  It's like a finale in the flesh!  Thank all of you guys!  It's an honor!
I get not knowing, but I can't for the life of me understand not trying. It's only metal it can be fixed. Man up and risk a mistake in exchange for a lesson.
'