My New TOP SECRET project...

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Now that the cb750f cafe racer is 99% done, (just setting it up for dual fronts brakes) I have embarked in a new project...

Can anyone guess what it is??!!... ;D

IMAGE_00059.jpg

IMAGE_00061.jpg

IMAGE_00062.jpg

IMAGE_00063.jpg

Its all there.. Seat, Tank, covers, 19 inch front & back wheels, Carbs...Just needs to be cleaned and reassembled

rphilli550 said:

LOL.. indeed it is... indeed it is... Cant you see the potential???!!!... Im seeing a $9000 bike in that pile!!

What is it?

Do you have any pics of your 750? I thought you had a smaller twin for some reason...

--Chris

chrisf said:
What is it?
Do you have any pics of your 750? I thought you had a smaller twin for some reason...
--Chris

I used to have a 72 cb350 but I sold it to Martin
before:
NoelOcolPolicy74702549b.jpg

after:
100-0028_IMG-1.jpg

I also used to have a 69 cb450.

Now my main ride is a 75 cb550:
NAOBurnOut.jpg

I dont have any "nice pics" of the cb750f yet but here you go...
BEFORE:
100-0028_IMG.jpg

AFTER:
IMAGE_00048.jpg

IMAGE_00027.jpg

Looks like more of a pit than a pile to me - a money pit. I too see a $9000 bike in that mess - that's about what it will cost you to do it right :D

Oh, and lest anyone think Noel is doing a burnout on his 550 in that pic, that's the way the bike always looks. He has an oil tank feeding a constant drip of replacement oil into the crankcase as it burns up.

I like the bikes! You've good the whole brand image come together...

Are you doing a burnout at a highschool to impress the ladies? :)

--Chris

Tintin said:
Oh, and lest anyone think Noel is doing a burnout on his 550 in that pic, that's the way the bike always looks. He has an oil tank feeding a constant drip of replacement oil into the crankcase as it burns up.

LOL.... Thats actually me blowing hole into the lower crank case the size of a tennis ball with all the oil gushing into the pistons thus all the smoke..
What you dont see is me scrathing my head, seconds later, wondering what the fuck just happned as CAA is dispatched to tow the bike home.

All this in front of 200+ hot mod chicks on vespas..laughing at me at the rocker mods event last july!!! :(... story of my life...

locOleoN said:
Now that the cb750f cafe racer is 99% done, (just setting it up for dual fronts brakes) I have embarked in a new project...

Can anyone guess what it is??!!... ;D

IMAGE_00059.jpg

IMAGE_00061.jpg

IMAGE_00062.jpg

IMAGE_00063.jpg

Its all there.. Seat, Tank, covers, 19 inch front & back wheels, Carbs...Just needs to be cleaned and reassembled

Ahhh..... poor old comando. needs a hug.... :'(

Its gonna get more than a hug... how about a new lease on life!!!...
I'm looking for a alloy tank and a Triumph motor!!..LOL!!

Tintin said:
Looks like more of a pit than a pile to me - a money pit. I too see a $9000 bike in that mess - that's about what it will cost you to do it right :D

lol 2 funny.

locOleoN said:
LOL.... Thats actually me blowing hole into the lower crank case the size of a tennis ball with all the oil gushing into the pistons thus all the smoke..
What you dont see is me scrathing my head, seconds later, wondering what the fuck just happned as CAA is dispatched to tow the bike home.

All this in front of 200+ hot mod chicks on vespas..laughing at me at the rocker mods event last july!!! :(... story of my life...

I smell photochop with a side of applesauce.

Nice!! I think I have a head start with my commando though.....I'm leaving mine bone stock.....at least to start. I'll get some pictures of mine on so you can see where all that stuff next to it goes!! Seriously, can't wait to see pics of your progress

What is the pile? A British made:
1) device for leaking oil
2) way to show that everyone except Brits can build electronics
3) proof that Japs build REALLY good bikes
4) machine for watching other bikes tail lights

cafeole said:
Geee Noel...wanna trade for a nice CB450?

LOL.. what a big pile of comando?.. LOL... or after its finished on the road with an alloy tank & Manx cafe racer seat?

Maybe a trade ....as is....I'd need more info on your Gomer there....anyway I may have that caliper you are looking for. Drop me a line and I'll send you some pics.

Back
Top Bottom