black 450 started

saucer

Coast to Coast
it's starting, k1 tank,seat, carbs and fueltap cleaned by loco,a box of new parts,
will it start up? that's next,

Canuck Plumber said:
How long have you been working at this one?
i got it a month ago, but the parts are just starting to arrive, still waiting for clip ons, tail light, turn signals, to really see what it'll look like,
hopefully like this

sweet seat that closer to what i was looking for you should get a can or two of fiber glass resin line inside seat with saranwrap then pour in mixed resin let it harder remove when hard then youll have a negative mould for seat then grab sheet fiber glass and make more seats at $100 a piece ;D

pyro139 said:
sweet seat that closer to what i was looking for you should get a can or two of fiber glass resin line inside seat with saranwrap then pour in mixed resin let it harder remove when hard then youll have a negative mould for seat then grab sheet fiber glass and make more seats at $100 a piece ;D
right now i'd settle for hearing the bike fire up once,the clip ons came today, wrong size 35.5mm too big, we'll try shimming it, coating the tank next week,

I just found a 67 CB77 In the local Buy and sell for $500.00.
I'm going to buy it (obviously) lol...
But when I called the number a kid answered and asked "what bike" and when I said CB77 he said "No, I don't think we have one of those for sale"... so I dont know what to make of it.

I'll be calling back - but I'm on my 1/2 hour lunch now.
Dangit.

DAMN SEXY!!...
Did you get the spark plugs and new wires?

Lets fire her up!!

locOleoN said:
DAMN SEXY!!...
Did you get the spark plugs and new wires?

Lets fire her up!!
i think she's ready, new plugs in, i got to sort out the couple of loose wires around the coils, we could put the tank from my 360 for gas,
then BOOM?

saucer said:
i think she's ready, new plugs in, i got to sort out the couple of loose wires around the coils, we could put the tank from my 360 for gas,
then BOOM?

Perfect.. Tonight before DQ's. I"ll swing by and lest strart it up!!

Ease said:
I just found a 67 CB77 In the local Buy and sell for $500.00.
I'm going to buy it (obviously) lol...
But when I called the number a kid answered and asked "what bike" and when I said CB77 he said "No, I don't think we have one of those for sale"... so I dont know what to make of it.

I'll be calling back - but I'm on my 1/2 hour lunch now.
Dangit.

In case anyone was wondering - it was a scam - no bike for sale... I'm pissed... But still looking for a winter project.

Back
Top Bottom