Dead Man Special

judeyramone

There are no "Before" pictures; Bought a bare frame & swingarm on eBay, and stuck bits on as i managed to get ahold of 'em.

In my cellar, when I first got the rolling chassis together:
Deadmanspecial13.jpg

... and once I got it outside, motor installed, and wired:
Sidedoorshut.jpg

DSC00035-1.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

THe black tank is a cl350 tank. The green, cb350f (four cylinder). The black one is temporary. I need to work on the 350f petcock, but it's the one that's going on the bike. I don't have any other pics of the steering damper. I'll have to take some.

Looking good. What steering damper are you using on this? Also, does it clear the engine? can't wait for the pics.

Pics of my rearsets:

1989 fzr600 controls, modified by me.
DSC00035-2.jpg

DSC00036-1.jpg

Rearsets.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

Not quite finished with 'em yet. They work perfectly, but I need to clean them up some & give 'em a coat of paint, & new rubbers.

Looks good, are you getting the chassis/swingarm painted?! Seems to have a little rust or the paints come off.

Rearsets seem to be like the most easiest thing to do. Only problem is the mounting or getting proper parts for it. My rearsets are taking quite some time since I'm not getting some spares.

Re: Dead Man Special - exhaust mock up

DSC00001-1.jpg

Steering damper is from a 2006 gsxr. Clears the engine just fine. Frame/swingarm/just about everything else will get paint as soon as I know for certain I'm done welding on it.

Back
Top Bottom