Anyone order some Snow?

Equus

Been Around the Block
Wow the snow is really comming down. How is it in your area! (and no I don't wanna hear about sunny California :mad:)
That was not a fun drive home. Be careful out there :eek:

I'm sitting in my office on the 16th floor at McCowan / 401, and I can hardly see the highway :D

What I can see is a looooong line of cars that aren't moving in either direction. I'm laughing my arse off. I'm taking the subway home.

I just liternally just came in from walking the dog...
NASTY NASTY NASTY...I drudged through at least 15 cm of snow... Naturally Oscar the dog loved it....

hate snow...

Snow is about 15 feet high in my front yard here in Newfoundland.
5 or 6 feet high along the roads... Mostly due to the plows of course, but impressive all the same.

And we're getting another storm this weekend.

Gets pretty crazy on the west coast... Heres some real snow - http://keithf.homedns.org/snow.html

Holey Moley! Now that is snow! ok ok...our mear 15cm is a dusting for you...yikes! :eek:

I grew up in Winnipeg, so I have snow-cred unlike the wimps here.

karen said:
I'd move if I were you....

Hahaha, yeah that's some serious snow hey?

I live on the east coast of the island though, which is pretty much an island in itself, so it's not so bad as the pics of the busses and what not.

However the pics of the cars buried to their roof, and the snow up to the stopsign... that's normal (especially the car being snowed in, ugh). I suspect sat. morning is gonna look like this:
Winter15.jpg

...Not too bad, I'm guessing most of the people on here have been through that.

I think we shoveled the sidewalk in front of the store 6-8 times today...

I'd start at one end, work my way to the other, turn around and it would be white again ::)

I lived in LA for 2 years--it rained twice in that time and I barbecued on Christmas. On the other hand, there was an earthquake, a brush fire, a bunch of dirty air, and some crazy drivers. But I miss it.

Um, where'd all the snow go, dagnabbit! I want/need more of it! The snow season cannot end yet! I still haven't maximized my 5x7 pass that I bought at Blue! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Stupid stinking short snow season. Winter was supposed to start Dec 21, which means, it should have snowed since then, but nooooooooooooooooooooo it's only snowed for the past 3 weeks. Oh, could you guess...I LOVE Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <sigh> I think I'm alone now.... :-\

spring is right around the corner, bring out the bikes!!! ;D time to put those snow boards up.

Back
Top Bottom