Brat / Bob

Re: Brat/ Bob

Could be that the left carb is lean. What colour is the spark plug?

Hmm it does not sound like it is lean then. Well that is all I can think of. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

Is it running hot on the left or just running cool on the right?

Assuming compression is good (and valves adjusted), it probably is in your carbs Kevin. I would hope the jets are the same between left and right, and it's just a little dirt clogging up the right carb.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6teTi6Ju2tLEnVeQ9

Hi Its been a while since I posted .Started working on this again and have a question . Where is the best and cheapest place to get new fork tubes ? Thanks

Wow, nice polishing..............

I read through this whole thread, good work.

May get me motivated to get out and play with my SL350 frame.

Got 2 other bikes with carb issues first.

Glad to see you back at it.

Thanks . It's been a while since I started it and finally ave time to get back at it . What gave me the bug was a series on you tube called Saturday's Wrench . I suggest watching it the guy does a great job at showing how everything is done .

Finally getting back to work on it

Attachments

• IMG_20190826_112048498.jpg
    IMG_20190826_112048498.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 273
  • IMG_20190822_180929737.jpg
    IMG_20190822_180929737.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 267
trees are together now to order new tubes and seals

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1568908884100.jpg
    FB_IMG_1568908884100.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 266
Good job on the frame and trees.

I'm still in a holding pattern on my 350.

Dayyyyyyum....that thing looks neat.

Looks like you got your wheel.

actually that is on I had laying around . Cut the hub out of another one and sand blasted then clear coated it . Blasted the rim and gonna send it out for powder coat maybe this week . Just cant decide on a color .

Got the new fork tubes and seals in last week . Cant wait to get the built and installed . Getting really close to a roller

Back
Top Bottom