Headlight & Tail light question

AzHonda

Coast to Coast
Hey everyone! I have hit a road block in my cb360 build. I have all the wiring hooked back up but I do not have power to the headlight or tail light. The brake light comes on when I hit the rear brake. Blinkers will come on but will not flash. when I put a test light to the flasher relay and hold it there, then the blinkers will blink.
I have gone through the wiring diagram in my service manuel over and over. It looks like I have everything hooked up right. I have also plugged in the old headlight as well as the new H4 bulb and still nothing.

Ideas? Thoughts?

OK, traced it down to the center 7 amp fuse. It's the b/r and b/y wires which power the head/tail lights. So, now just need to trace it down through the harness and see what's what. :mad:

What I don't get issince I am getting power on both ends of the red wires (in the picture) and then I am getting power Br/w and Br/L would that mean the problem could be in the connection plug (if that's what it is called)?

Did I mention I hate electrical crap!?

Attachments

• IMAG0584.jpg
    IMAG0584.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 232
7A fuse may be too low, try 10A (H4, 60w bulb is 5A before you add in wiring resistance, etc)
Your also going to need a different flasher relay if you don't have 21w flasher bulbs

CrazyPJ- Thanks for the info. I already tried the 10amp fuse. I also tore the harness down today all the way to where the guages and controls connect. Found no issues. I am now at a loss. Thinking it might be the large plug ends (female) that give juice to the fuse box?

I will also look into upgrading the flasher.

Thanks again for the help.

Back
Top Bottom