CB360 electrical issue x2

sbaugz

DTT BOTM winner
So I am trying to get my 360 all wired back together and ran into a few problems.

1) The neutral idiot light is on when its in neutral, along with all the other lights. As soon as I shift into gear, the headlight gauge lights and all the other idiot lights cut out. This is with bike not running. Any thoughts?

2) second issue- I purchased a universal right hand control setup from ebay. I have got it all hooked up (I think correctly). Its got two wires that are hot when the bike is turned on (ie, when kill switch is turned off). One hot wire is going to coils. Now, I also have two wires coming from alternator (one is yellow and the other is white/yellow). Do these two wires hook into the other "hot" wire from the kill switch? If not, where do these two wires go (the yellow and white/yellow ones from alternator).

3) thirdly, just wanted to point out that the bike isn't even starting yet. Can't seem to get any action at all. I am going to set timing and check points, but I wanted to get the above two issues sorted out first before I even try to start bike up again.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom