Just curious..

New Englands a big place LOL. I am attached to it. In NB next to Houlton ME. But New England is pretty large area, there are some ME members, NH, MA, CT, and RI I know I have seen some posts by folks in all those states. I am going to try to get to the Rockers Re-union you posted up this year as I can ride to it in a day. Most of the GTG's and Events I need 2 days to get too.

Now I know we all dont live in a big city.. but it only takes 1.5 hours to drive accross CT, .75 hours to rive accross RI, Trips from the sound to VT are 2 hours. I can get from NYC to Portland in 4 hours and new hampshire to Boston in 1 hour... So its not really that big.....

Just was thinking about it... we used to drive 4 hours one way to atlanta from savannah to party at a club... imagine a weekend adventure with bikes..

Rockers CT said:
Now I know we all dont live in a big city.. but it only takes 1.5 hours to drive accross CT, .75 hours to rive accross RI, Trips from the sound to VT are 2 hours. I can get from NYC to Portland in 4 hours and new hampshire to Boston in 1 hour... So its not really that big.....

Just was thinking about it... we used to drive 4 hours one way to atlanta from savannah to party at a club... imagine a weekend adventure with bikes..

I like the sound of it, just need to point people towards this spot to set something up I guess.

boston.

does seem awfuly quiet around here. most of the bikes i see ( at least in the city ) are jap sport bikes, or ducatis

Im from long island, but race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway (Loudon) frequently. I race with the USCRA. We have a race event June 8-9...some of you up that way should come check us out.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

OK Im in the works to have an impromtu Get together with blackjack and hookers.. N but there will be fire and camping... This may be in my back yard.. or at anothers larger property... Will be posted as soon as I know.

Rockers CT said:
Are there any DTT peeps In New England.. quite here.. also, never met any of you...

we haven't met per say, but I know who you are from the BIA shows. Any you probably know who I am as one of the Choppahead lackeys.

Also, Matt, you need to try out my crazy hooligan bike! Not as fast as yours, but it's silly in it's own special way.

WeberKid said:
Also, Matt, you need to try out my crazy hooligan bike! Not as fast as yours, but it's silly in it's own special way.

Cool Cool.. You guys wanna set up at the ReUnion in Sept?

Rockers CT said:
Cool Cool.. You guys wanna set up at the ReUnion in Sept?
have to run it by the bossman. he's rather... antisocial? don't take it personally if he isnt interested - he hates everyone, even his employees like me, or customers like Matt.

haha no worries.. were the black sheep of this caff community.. we don't play nice with others.. apparently.. but if he's anti social he does not have to talk to anyone...

North Shore guy here...hope to be finished with CB500T build in time for Rice-O-Rama in September. But I'm not the hardy long-suffering type, and the brat style seat doesn't have much in the way of padding, so I'll probably truck or trailer her out to Oxford. I suppose I could park a few miles away and ride into the area as if I'd done the whole trip. :D

WeberKid said:
have to run it by the bossman. he's rather... antisocial? don't take it personally if he isnt interested - he hates everyone, even his employees like me, or customers like Matt.
He should hate me by now. If not, maybe tomorrow.supposed to be bringing me a new clutch cable. Snapped on Atlantic ave today. Pushed her home a mile or two.
And yea, we should trade bikes, id love to ride yours. Not sure if you ever had the chance to jump on mine

i had to push my bike this weekend too! I had a low single "clunk" and my engine died going north on 24 to boston yesterday. Might need to open her up to see what the problem is. What a pain. I'll let you know when it's back on the road again.

haha too funny... I aswell had to push the BSA 3 times to get her started just to make it home from the pub.. Lamans starts are great fun..

I think its too hot for these old british ladies here in the summer...

PING PING PING PING

Jjm4life said:
My bike Hates traffic even more than i do in a leather jacket. I gotta pick up a textile one

I don't do traffic anymore. I just split lanes and let it idle in second all the way up 93, and I've ventured on the sidewalks near south station a few times. My bike definitely hates it too, but not as much as I do. Does your seat get hot? My oil tank is right under my ass and it cooks if I let it.

I lane split as well. Oddly enough i cant feel the heat from the oil bladder. Im sure its plenty hot despite the oil cooler

Back
Top Bottom