CB 125 Twin Tracker

Re: Need Help to Build Tracker from CB 125 T

BoJordan said:
Absolutely 100% agree with you man! a project bike is a fantastic starting point into the world of mechanics and auto customization. Yohan, hopefully you can get an idea of what sort of bike you would like to build and I hope you stick at it and make something awesome. Keep us up to date with your build too.

Yeah definitely brother I will upload some pics soon.

This is the current status of my bike........

Attachments

• 2013-08-19 12.00.34.jpg
    2013-08-19 12.00.34.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 257
  • 2013-08-19 12.00.51.jpg
    2013-08-19 12.00.51.jpg
    735.3 KB · Views: 262
  • 2013-08-19 12.01.02.jpg
    2013-08-19 12.01.02.jpg
    727 KB · Views: 267
  • 2013-08-19 12.01.21.jpg
    2013-08-19 12.01.21.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 264

Few more......

Attachments

• 2013-08-19 12.01.35.jpg
    2013-08-19 12.01.35.jpg
    894 KB · Views: 268
  • 2013-08-19 12.01.46.jpg
    2013-08-19 12.01.46.jpg
    473.3 KB · Views: 787

Buying good tools and a book is

A: cheaper then a shop
B. more fun
C. more satisfying
D. a learning experience
E. AWESOME

Thats why we're on here. Some of us run shops ( i do too) for small or complete custom jobs, but most do it in their shed (that sounds dirty). When you run into problems, we're here to help, i promise!

get a manual, invest some cash and go for it!

Bert Jan said:
Buying good tools and a book is

A: cheaper then a shop
B. more fun
C. more satisfying
D. a learning experience
E. AWESOME

Thats why we're on here. Some of us run shops ( i do too) for small or complete custom jobs, but most do it in their shed (that sounds dirty). When you run into problems, we're here to help, i promise!

get a manual, invest some cash and go for it!

Thanks for the help brother. Do you know any place to buy a manual? If there just share me a link

Does anyone know where I can find a manual for my CB 125T I tried to find on ebay but I found only for CB 125. also please share me a link for wiring diagram CB 125T

i also don't have a workshop manual of the 125T, got one of the 125TD but the TD works with cdi and the T doesn't, so the wiring diagram is totally different. engine is the same though, so it's very helpfull for that cause. but i think i have a wiring diagram somewhere, i'll try to find it and scan it. i'm happy you got started on the bike yourself, you made the right choice!

Zoltan said:
http://www.haynes.com/products/productID/586

got the same manual, that's the TD's, and there's no wiring diagram of the T in there.

jungalist said:
got the same manual, that's the TD's, and there's no wiring diagram of the T in there.

Thanks for the support. Did you found the wiring diagram? I didn't got you clearly you are saying 125TD workshop manual works for the engine part in CB 125T?

the TD and T have the same engine, just other frame, rear suspension, ignition and body parts ::)

index.php

how can your bike run without ignition cap on the spark plug?

jungalist said:
index.php

how can your bike run without ignition cap on the spark plug?

He he I gave this to repair center since its been not in running condition more than 2,3, years... they have remove those caps and ask me to put new once...but i still didn't had time to go for that due to my office works....any how its working & I can see the current passing when bike is started. few times I got shocked when I'm trying to adjust those cables while its on started...lol....

This is Sri Lanka buddy...they will adjust those bikes even without spares some how..plus I can find here lot of second hand parts without searching the ebay....

diagramcb125T001.jpg

Here you go, the wiring diagram. if you have questions what part on the diagram is what, just ask!

There is a small issue the diagram is not clear I can't read the words.

mark the places that aren't clear and i'll tell you what it is. it's also not very readable on my paper but i know by heart what everything is :D

jungalist said:
mark the places that aren't clear and i'll tell you what it is. it's also not very readable on my paper but i know by heart what everything is :D

All of it is unclear.. except the symbols other all fronts and everything is unclear. :'( :'(

so,

ignition system: the thing i circled is the condensator which is connected between the 2 coils (yellow and blue wire). above the condensator are your breaker contacts for the ignition (yellow and blue).

lightning: above the ignition coils you have your footbrake switch (black and yellow/green wire), above that blinker relais (black and grey cable). those are te most usefull to know, rest is bulbs and switches on the handlebars

power circuit: above the breaker contacts you have the coil (3 yellow wires), above that you have the rectifier with the 6 cable connector, and above that obviously the battery (red & green cable)

guys I planned to remove both rear shocks and put Swingarms type shock plus trying to change the seat high. check the plan and give your comments...

Attachments

• DSC05027.jpg
    DSC05027.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 291
Back
Top Bottom