CB 125 Twin Tracker

Re: Need Help to Build Tracker from CB 125 T

the thing about changing the structure of your frame is that you can make your bike unridable... unless you know what you're doing... but i wouldn't do it if i were you.

and do you want to do a monoshock conversion? because they made the 125td superdream like that.

Guys anyone can tell me what kind of Bike front shocks will fit for my bike? I just need to take little more higher shocks for my front.

guys can anyone tell me thi meter will work with 6v current??

http://www.dimecitycycles.com/vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-bobber-brat-chopper-custom-motorcycle-electronic-parts-mini-chrome-speedo-kilometer-speedometer-15-0040w.html

because my bike running from 6v

yohan said:
guys can anyone tell me thi meter will work with 6v current??

http://www.dimecitycycles.com/vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-bobber-brat-chopper-custom-motorcycle-electronic-parts-mini-chrome-speedo-kilometer-speedometer-15-0040w.html

because my bike running from 6v

Is there any one can help me to sort this thing??

i'm afraid it won't work properly... those leds are made for 12v, 6v might not even light them up a little bit...

jungalist said:
i'm afraid it won't work properly... those leds are made for 12v, 6v might not even light them up a little bit...

Thanks dude...I hope then there is a option. there are few good expertise in here for auto electrical works & I heard they are building the coils and changing the electrical systems in bikes. Planing to visit there and check the details...

converting to 12V is also possible but not that easy, you'll need a 12V rectifier and ignition coils. cb 125TD had a 12v electrical system which works with the same engine but has ignition with CDI... so if you don't have a TD to scrap it's not worth the struggle because you'll need the whole electrical system of that bike.

jungalist said:
converting to 12V is also possible but not that easy, you'll need a 12V rectifier and ignition coils. cb 125TD had a 12v electrical system which works with the same engine but has ignition with CDI... so if you don't have a TD to scrap it's not worth the struggle because you'll need the whole electrical system of that bike.

Yeah I know that. Ignition will manage by the small two magnet parts inside the left side engine cover (I can't remember the name) CB 125 TD works through the CDI unit. Thanks for the support. This is my first bike so I wanna make it better with good gauges, Head light, Signal Lights & Tail light. most of new spares are working with 12V system so I have to change it according to my requirement.

If you want to keep the original 6V system you can add diodes inline to the leds, or just run a step up converter like this one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Industry-Grade-DC-6V-To-DC-12V-1A-Step-Up-Converter-AU-/321235383154?pt=AU_B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment&hash=item4acb1ef372&_uhb=1

matthryan said:
If you want to keep the original 6V system you can add diodes inline to the leds, or just run a step up converter like this one http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Industry-Grade-DC-6V-To-DC-12V-1A-Step-Up-Converter-AU-/321235383154?pt=AU_B_I_Electrical_Test_Equipment&hash=item4acb1ef372&_uhb=1

Thanks for the advice. Can you tell me if I use step up converter I will be able to 12V Lights & gauge?

it says 12v/1A MAX. that means you can put 12w on it (P=U x I). LED lightning won't be too much of a problem i guess. do the math and see how much watt your system will use...

You should be able to run your led's without any struggle, but I'm not sure what power figure your gauge would need....

guys few days ago bike didn't start and went to garage to check it. they said the carbs were stuck due to dust and they clean it plus they put two new needles with fuel filter. after that I ran bike about 20 km without no prob and today I tried to start it again and one side won't start its running from one side. current is ok but i notice that same side silencer mount leaking oil. does any one have idea whats wrong?

exhaust leaking oil? :s what colour are your sparkplugs?

jungalist said:
exhaust leaking oil? :s what colour are your sparkplugs?

found the prob dude. one plug didn't work properly..change it and now working perfectly...wating for money to build the bike...soon I will do it...

Basically this is the idea in my mind...seat will be same but the tank will change..

Attachments

• ob_17a44c376271024ce87793ada609ba4b_hondacb-5-copie.jpg
    ob_17a44c376271024ce87793ada609ba4b_hondacb-5-copie.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 2,738

where you've got that picture from? is there a build threat?

jungalist said:
where you've got that picture from? is there a build threat?

Ha ha do you feel you wanna change your one like this?? Its beautiful na?? there wasn't a thread but the pis plus fb link here it is

http://minorkustomcompany.overblog.com/je-suis-un-fana-de-125-plus-que-de-250-ou-350-il-y-a-ce-je-ne-sait-quoi-en-plus-qui-rappelle-aux-moins-jeunes-le-temps-des-16-ans-et-qui

Haha, mine stays like it is for now. i'm going to up some pics this week. I've had a few things done to it last week and i'm happy as she sits now :p

But it's a beautifull bike, no doubt about that!!

Back
Top Bottom