2004 GN 250 Tracker - First Build

Huwman

After spending some time with some mates who have begun some of their own projects i have been inspired to start my own. trouble is i'm fairly new to motorcycles. i have been running around on the internet trying to find something cool to start with that doesn't have the power ti rip my face off... i have been avoiding the GN 250 as they all seem to overpriced for not much power... but the price on this one was a steal... owned by a lady in her 40's who had owned the from new and was upgrading for her 50th birthday. scored it at a fraction of what one 10 years older would go for so i couldn't pass it up.

so today i picked up new GN250 ;D

I was considering selling it for a profit but after looking at the results of a few GN projects out there i think it is worth keeping... while i work on the aesthetics i will keep the engine as (might try and see what power i can get out of it for cheap, Jetting etc.) is but once the desired visual effect is achieved the vision for the future is to switch a DR600 single banger in there for a bit more fun.

first things first though. Full service... also thing the front brake disc might be slightly warped so will replace that.

gonna take some thought over the next few days as to where i will begin with the mods and then start spending some money. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,109
Back
Top Bottom