Bad Points, a comic

Perry-The-Platypus-Theme-Song-Phineas-and-Ferb-Lyrics-+-HQ-MP3-Download.jpg

All comics but the first one updated with higher-quality scans. Now, to try to think of another joke.

The genesis for this one came as I brushed snow off the 'wing before leaving work yesterday, and fleshed out while we were discussing with the new Californian member whether or not a front fender is a necessity.

To those of you who don't know what a white roof looks like, or have never scrapped a car because it has been salt-rusted from the bottom up: This one's not a joke. I hate you.

there are people that dont know what a block heater is

or why you car/truck has an extension cord on it from end of sept till first of may

and the biggest concern of buying a new car where do i tie the extension cord cuz it does not have and antenna

anymore now what do i do (i come from winnipeg manitoba )

cxman said:
and the biggest concern of buying a new car where do i tie the extension cord cuz it does not have and antenna

Ha! Thanks for reminding me it only gets colder North of here!

You guys get a pass because (a) you have all those weird animals and (b) even your outlaw bikers sound adorable when you call them "bikies".

Also, that thing in the last frame of the comic is called a "snow shovel". I also have a motorized device that I use to remove snow from my driveway called a "snow blower".

for those of you that dont know what a typical northern snow blower looks like here it is

V8%20snow%20blower%20in%20use.jpeg

V8%20Snow%20Blower.jpeg

Re: Re: Bad Points, a comic

Rich Ard said:
To those of you who don't know what a white roof looks like, or have never scrapped a car because it has been salt-rusted from the bottom up: This one's not a joke. I hate you.

Whoa! You watch yourself.. Louisiana gets cold, my friend. It snows down here...............

....... Every half decade. Haha!

After that picture was taken, it melted... /:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382628729301.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382628729301.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 773
When I was a kid we moved from Pittsburgh to El Paso, TX; the first winter we were there, it snowed about half an inch one morning before school, and my sister and I went crazy, throwing these pitiful snowballs at each other all the way to the elementary.

...which was closed...just like the entire city. My parents got castigated for sending us out in the storm.

here in north carolina they close everything at the MENTION of a snow flake

none of the school buses are allowed to run in snow

then everybody goes and empties the local food lion of enough food milk and batteries to survive a nuclear holocaust

it is quite comical as it almost never snows

My school closed once, but the snow was almost to the top if the doors.

I lived in Portland, OR a few years ago for a winter, one day it started snowing, maybe 1/4 inch on the road and everyone pulled over to the side of the road, people were honking at me for driving while it "snowed".

Yeah, I remember living in Atlanta awhile back. I was dating a girl from Ohio. There was what the weather report called an ice storm, which is what I call a mild March day. We wanted to go to a bar because both of our places of employment closed. Took us an hour to find one that was open and we were the only people there other than the bartender/owner (originally from NYC) and a couple business men from up north somewhere. Drank for free all day. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom