Bad Points, a comic

Got one for ya

Attachments

• 2013-10-22 16.25.58.jpg
    2013-10-22 16.25.58.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 925
Rich Ard said:
...though I'll admit that I had to discharge a fire extinguisher in my garage a couple of weeks ago after trying to light a spider on fire.
Reminds me of one of my Dad's stories......When he was a growing up they had an outhouse. Before sitting down, everyone would light a piece of newspaper and sweep it under the seat to kill the spiders lurking below. First time he tried it himself, he set the outhouse on fire and burned it to the ground.

My brother lives in CO with an outhouse that is just a throne over a hole in the ground. He told me once that it got cold in the winter, but you can't burn down a 'house with no walls.

bradj said:
Or a how do fill goldwing forks

ooh....ooh.....yeah that be one of my favorites for sure. Are those springs under tension when the front end is sitting on the ground???

Note to self: check with Tim to see if I can moderate a new section of the board for my drawings

Just found this thread. Very cool! Your inking has really improved from the first versions. This may sound a bit odd, but what kind of pen are you using?

Thanks - the first couple were intentionally quick and dirty, to help me stop worrying about the fact that I'm out of practice.

Right now I'm using a cheap set of pens I grabbed at the office supply store. If I can keep this pace up for a month, I'll probably grab a couple sets of Pigma Micron pens, a Pitt brush pen, and some Prismacolor grey brush pens.

Ha! I'm actually thinking about going in next week to have a tattoo of a character from Phineas and Ferb on my arm that looks exactly like my wife. :)

Back
Top Bottom