Yamaha R5/RD250 Tracker

Andrew21502

Been Around the Block
After getting nothing but the formal abuse from bradj for owning a Honda and over the course of the past few months convincing me, that i need a real motorcycle. I caved, and purchased "the bradj Yamaha RD (whichever parts he can locate in his basement) Something in a Box. minus the tank and carbs.

Strangely enough, I pretty much fit the whole motorcycle in my backseat(Nissian Sentra). Along with other stuff. minus the engine, i left it at brads, but i could fit it in there,

Im going to do more of a mx/brat/race bike with it. Still figuring out if i should put a 250 or 350 engine in it.

Attachments

• photo (6).JPG
    photo (6).JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 275
  • photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    401.5 KB · Views: 268
  • photo (7).JPG
    photo (7).JPG
    188 KB · Views: 288
Re: Yamaha RD Something Tracker

I picked up the engine last night. R5 bottom end/ RD250 top end
Im gonna try to have this bike done by early summer and in time for Mid-Ohio

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    447.1 KB · Views: 269
Ha... Those parts look familiar.

Do right by it. Just don't be upset when Brad throws beer bottles at it, kicks it over in the driveway, puts homophobic stickers on it, etc. Comes with the territory.

You two should just fuck and get it over with, your making everyone uncomfortable

bradj said:
You two should just fuck and get it over with, your making everyone uncomfortable

I swear to Christ... One of these days I'm going to beat you stupid with a sock full of nickels.

Back
Top Bottom