Does it fit?

rangering-17

Hej guys,
still planning to buy an Ace, but the Swedish importer does not have them in stock. I am about 1 meter and 84 centimeters lång and now I wonder if I fit on the small bike. And my right knee is at the moment not what it should be. And recovering from an ichias... :-\. Now I wonder, the footrests are quite high positioned, how the hack do you guys change gears (and brake..)?? Is there a long,tall guy among you who could upload a picture of him sitting on the bike?This month I will visit the (national) Motorcycle exhibition and look at small sportbikes , checking if they fit me.. If I do fit I will order one, but I want to be sure.
Greetings from Fred

Some 'Ace' owners are taller than you are and they seem to fit comfortably.

I am sure they will respond with their personal experiences.

Crazy

i'm 181 cm and fairly long in the leg, the position riding is no worse then most modern 600 sports bikes.
it is a little tight in the legs but nothing too drastic.

Attachments

• DSCF4760.JPG
    DSCF4760.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 288
Hej (hello..) guys,
thank you very much for the quick reponses!!
So there is hope! Now very anxious to check some 'little' bikes on the Motorcycle exhibition !
And then if I order an Ace I must have patience, because the Swedish importer has to collect more Skyteam customers in order to get them from China.. :( .
So gear change and so forts is not a big problem?
Fred

Hi guys,
yesterday I checked a lot of motorcycles at the motorcycle exhibition in Gothenburg to check I will fit the Ace. Well, on every motorcycle I got heavy pains in my right leg. This due to the ischias I have.. So no more motorcycles for me :'(.
Thanks for all your information etc.
Good luck to you all!
Fred

rangering-17 said:
So no more motorcycles for me …

That is bad news Fred!

Is there there no treatment available for your ischias (more commonly called sciatica in English)?

Good luck,
Crazy

Hello Crazy,
well, I did get some treatment like massage and I am doing special exercises . But Sciatica can take a lot of time to heal :'(. With a friend of my it took years to heal.
Thanks for your kind reply!
Greetings from Fred

Back
Top Bottom