Vermont?

Comestolife

I just moved to South Royalton from Philadelphia. I have a 2007 Triumph America and a 1975 CL360. The CL is still under construction, I am interested in meetups and rides, work areas, etc.

jealous... my folks live in NH and every time I drive out to visit I wish I were on the bike going through VT

Don't you worry.. in the next 2 years my family and I will be moving up to Southern VT.... and I think a bunch of my group may move upt too.., create a ROCKER town.. Stay tuned!

I live in southern vt. Just south of Killington.to Would be great to meet some others in the area

Curtis' Barbecue, hell yeah! Just went there a couple days ago.

I'm in northern VT, a little south of Burlington. If anyone wants to meet up, I'd love to talk about bikes. I've been working on a CB350 for a couple months.

Bike is just a few days from being finished would love to plan a meet somewhere just to say hi and shoot the breeze

Lol my whole life is a few days away from being finished

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 368
Rode up to Fairlee to the lake last weekend, through thetford and came back through chelsea. 14 to 132 to 113 to 244 to 132 to 110

Really great day and an easy short ride, maybe 60 miles. I wanna head out to 73 and 125 maybe sunday and make a couple trips through the Greens and over the mountains. This is really an awesome place to live.

I'm in south east Vermont.. Lots of great riding here and a couple of great custom bike shops in bratt. I just got some parts from vintage Steele for my brat/bobbr project. We could use more people in the area interested in bikes ..

new to this site.I'm in woodstock,vt. have 3 hondas I've rebuilt-82 nitehawk 650-76 super sport 750 -78 750 K.ride to Killington almost daily. the super sport is for sale.

Back
Top Bottom