AirCooled MC bike show coming up 22.3.14 melbourne Australia

spotty

Vmax...why,yes i think i will
hi there, anyone in the general vicinity of melbourne/geelong/ballarat even, up for a show in a couple of weeks 22.3.14 mid arvo or so, Rear of Headworks Neerim Road Murrumbeena (if you googlemap you'll see a largish carpark on the opposite side of murrumbeena road from the train station, thats the one)
there were a few from this forum turned up last year and seemed to enjoy themselves, you're all welcome again and bring yer mates
i'll post again a couple of days before to remind but try and keep the arvo free, come along enjoy a sossidge, enjoy a beer (2 bottle shops over the road) and have a look at a load of varied bikes

theres a link to some pics from last years show here

http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/spotty666/library/acmc%20show%202013?sort=3&page=1

just a quick reminder to anyone that up for it, shows on tomorrow, look back at the top of the page for details, anyone in melb or thereabouts...see ya tomorrow

no worries, glad you enjoyed, all up about 70 bikes thru the day. photos when i get time to download and edit them.
would have done it today but i had to go pick up the bike (way too pissed to ride home last night) and then we went to williamstown for the show over there (which didn't seem to be happening, or had finished long before we got there at 1 o'clock) then i had to go get tattooed
its been a long weekend, shame i have to go back to stinkin work tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom