Gs550 Cafe racer Update 19/4 2015

Re: Danish Gs550 Cafe racer

jes Konis ;) heh the bike is mostly just to build and fun coffee shop driver ;)

i got my rocket to the fun and fast;)

During the work runs always on challenges , and one of them was that the frame was quite rusty at the bottom and we had to then cut away and replaced with new, but it is done and the project running again , standing on the seat / battery bottom now , and position of the footrest and then sandblasting and then either powder coating or wet paint I have not decided yet , and so it just and gather and make new electric

369197-cafe-projekt-

369189-cafe-projekt-

369195-cafe-projekt-

Those poor Konis. I'll take those off your hands for you.

Why poor ? I Will fix Them so it Will be fine like rest of the bike:). Is it rare to see koni??

a little update;)

369976-cafe-projekt-

369975-cafe-projekt-

369974-cafe-projekt-

the front fork is also complete whit clip on , and from an early gsxr .pics will come

Re: Danish Gs550 Cafe racer UPDATE

Hi there's a little update again , now frame blasted swing arm and bracket is adapted from a gs 750 Raask rear view so it now fits on my 550. swing arms are also from a 750. looks rather crude out . headlight and front fork is also in place . so now it only remains in paint and engine though hope liked the project from cold Denmark

371256-cafe-projekt-

371252-cafe-projekt-

371255-cafe-projekt-

371257-cafe-projekt-

371254-cafe-projekt-

Nugiz said:
Why poor ? I Will fix Them so it Will be fine like rest of the bike:). Is it rare to see koni??

i think he means that with those tires youre never going to be able to use them to any potential. you might as well make it a hard tail.

back on topic, love the build so far, is there any way to make the part of the seat that meets the tank flow better? like reshape it to get rid of the gap between tank and seat? i think that would make it flow so much better.

Re: Danish Gs550 Cafe racer (Update 5/11 2014)

Hey Nugiz, nice build.

+1 for the tank/seat connection.

Where are you located in Denmark ?, Im from Ullerslev on Fyn.

Nice English wheel, do you know how to use it ? :D

trippmann said:
i think he means that with those tires youre never going to be able to use them to any potential. you might as well make it a hard tail.

back on topic, love the build so far, is there any way to make the part of the seat that meets the tank flow better? like reshape it to get rid of the gap between tank and seat? i think that would make it flow so much better.

hey thanks for the nice words . So the distance between the tank and the seat will be sorted tank must be made a little about and the seat will also be cut and new leather will be placed so that indet mouth is ; )

I know the deck is not worth shit in a turn but also just have a good run and operate it does not get it replaced , but love the look of it

lani said:
Hey Nugiz, nice build.

+1 for the tank/seat connection.

Where are you located in Denmark ?, Im from Ullerslev on Fyn.

Nice English wheel, do you know how to use it ? :D

Hej er fra Allerød sjælland;) og det ikke mit hjul men ham der svejser for mig kan sagtens bruge det;)

Re: Danish Gs550 Cafe racer (Update today 15/11 2014)

now the frame is painted and epoxy primed next week the motor got soda blasted and then the bike will be put together

371736-cafe-projekt-

371735-cafe-projekt-

371733-cafe-projekt-

Is that engine suspended from the valve cover?

xb33bsa said:
haha, put yer foot under it and laugh at it ;D

Thank God I'm not the only one to noticed. For the record, aluminum is an amazing metal.

372185-cafe-projekt-

372182-cafe-projekt-

You got a fucked humor i don't get :eek:
it but was it because you think the vaulv cover will crack then you wrong :-*

Would have been easier to paint the engine in the frame if you couldn't be bothered removing the spark plugs or the front engine bolt.

Back
Top Bottom