Gs550 Cafe racer Update 19/4 2015

Re: Gs550 Cafe racer Update Today 17/12 2014

Um.. am I the only one to notice the freshly cut cannabis plant hanging in the garage on page two of this thread? Nice. I applaud you if that is what it is. I wish I could have weed hanging up in my garage.

By the way, in my opinion, this is a beautiful bike, and while it is not going to be healthy to take this to the track! it is perfectly fine to run around town at the speed limit and hit up the coffee shops. Enjoy the bike. Enjoy the build. Enjoy that weed! Don't worry about all the negativity you are hearing from other people. Your bike, your life.

HR.

It's not negativity, it's an honest....slightly prying question. I'm surprised I over looked the bud.

That's normally something I don't overlook :)

Plastic bongs are iffy in my opinion, but that doesn't mean people don't do it. Ha!

I'm surprised no one have seen it before. It's mine garage... and no bong... only joints... I didn't think about when he was taking pictures...

As a quick piece of advice, I would suggest, after looking at the close ups of your carbs and "stacks"... you might try dunking those carbs in something like PineSol (if that is available in Denmark) as that will make them shine like new. Not a difficult job and will make a significant difference in aesthetics.

HollyRoller 8) Thanks;)

more from denmark where we can't build bikes:)

cafe-projekt.jpg

cafe-projekt.jpg

cafe-projekt.jpg

No ugly brake master ,
better pictures will come when all is finished

Back
Top Bottom