Lake gairdner

Got a bit behind building trailer . Leave tomorrow morning
25ba206ac3d205190165212a661a662b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giant toolbox, big beer cooler. Lined with polystyrene . Lining is to stop side drumming.

Checked-out the DLRA website & there's no current record holder for 175 M/PG. Does that mean you are now it ?

The records are incorrect. I was the current record holder at 75.000 mph an I have increased it to 82.27? Mph. This has been fixed on their computer an will be in record on website later this year.

Excellent, well done. Good conditions? Would be good to have summary of all the fettling that got you there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great conditions , temps in low to mid 40's c. Thick morning air several days. Attempted 18/ 34 gears but failed to pull as mixtures were too lean, went back to 16/34 and two jets up. Ran 77 mph. Leaned off one jet and fitted 17 front. Best at 82.2 mph. Should have tried 18 again but always next year

nice :)

you could always add some streamlining or lay down prone & naked to try & eke some more out next year ;o)

BTW out of idle curiosity how come this is measured in MPH whilst generally you guys use those Klicky things?

All land speed attempts are in mph. Historical reasons. Streamline is a class change. Leathers and safety gear are mandatory

Back
Top Bottom