Mad Max Run - 2nd Annual - April 26th

taggat

Coast to Coast
Its was a blast last year, so come out and join us for another great time!

Sunday April 26th!
10 am at 8030 E. 47th St., Indianapolis, IN 46226

In the fading twilight of society, the Apocalypse returns to Indianapolis on Sunday April 26th 2015 for the 2nd Annual Indy Mad Max ride. Inspired by the Toe-cutters Gang of the first Mad Max motion picture, the ride(motorcycles only) has come to include all post apocalyptic dress and custom motorcycles.

We ask you to dress in any way that is reminiscent of the apocalyptic characters of the Mad Max movies. Also, to SAFELY customize/dress your bike accordingly. So grab your Mohowks, leathers, chain mail, furs & sports equipment for the craziest ride of the year.

There will be awards for the most apocalyptically dressed and themed motorcycle.

The Horde of Marauders are riding at 11am to different destinations around the industrial wastelands of Indy and eventually end up at Melody Inn for a post ride party with live entertainment.

The ride is free and at your own risk.

https://www.facebook.com/events/346011132245500/

http://youtu.be/vH85-3ScVro

This was a great ride. Next year I might prep for the role haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 320
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 324
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 333
Your pictures are upside down buddy!

I still didnt meet you! wth...

I was the hooligan on this thing that promptly lost compression after the Stinking Ship stop.

Attachments

• cm400-2.jpg
    cm400-2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 745
  • cm400-1.jpg
    cm400-1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 769
Yeah, they like to load that way fr my phone at random. We will eventually meet. Steer Inn is this week isn't it?

Keith

Steer Inn today for Indy Vin Moto starting at 6pm.

Hope to see you there, Ill be on a new red fz09.

Strangely I went out riding and totally forgot about Steer Inn. Bummers. My daily bike is a black SFV650.

Tifun said:
Strangely I went out riding and totally forgot about Steer Inn. Bummers. My daily bike is a black SFV650.

I think it would have been too late by the time we headed out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom