New member in Sydney

Arriel

Hey everybody,

So I've been lurking on this forum for about 6 months and have been riding an ace for 3 months as result.

b36f38feee9a54f04b75c465473c6fef.jpg

This the lass.

Since then I've added a new headlight and as of tonight I added this little guy.
2e0422b6ccea580a50b401901f3d19e0.jpg

Latest chop proudly brought to you by stones IPA.

Live in Sydney and work in Randwick. I think I've seen some of you around.

Don't be afraid to say hi.

-Arriel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds sweet, Crazy. I'll double check with the lass and make sure she hasn't booked something in I'm expected to be at.

On this morning’s commute in Sydney's North Shore, I was bumped from behind by a Lexus FWD, while I was stationary at the lights.
Funny thing, I happened to be looking in the right rear vision mirror – saw this vehicle coming up behind, then it disappeared out of vision then WHUMP.
Not enough to go over the handle bars but I felt like I was on a trapeze, hanging on only by the grips.
Didn’t you see me ?
Yes, she said, I just misjudged how far away you were.
Maybe the bike is so small she thought it was 50 ft away.
Need a Skyteam Ace 125 t-shirt/backpack cover with on the back:
BIKE IS
CLOSER
THAN Y’THINK

Thought today’s incident was a good reason to make my leap from lurker to first poster.

Hope you are ok. At least you have someone to blame. Claim on her insurance . I clipped a stone with the rear tyre whilst turning into a park , spun the back wheel , and went down like a sack of spuds. Not a good war story. Hopefully bike is ok and you can ride off the agrivation

entace said:
Need a Skyteam Ace 125 t-shirt/backpack cover with on the back:
BIKE IS
CLOSER
THAN Y’THINK

Ha!

North Shore/Lexus FWD - almost inevitable when you think about it.

Good to have you aboard entace.

Crazy

PS. Are you interested in a ride through The Royal tomorrow morning?

Royal National - not tomorrow. Many Sat mornings are not good for me.
For the others up this way, a Sunday ride on the North Shore is easier - Ku-ring-gai NP, old Pacific Hwy thru Berowra, over the old bridge over Hawkesbury River ....

entace said:
Ku-ring-gai NP, old Pacific Hwy thru Berowra, over the old bridge over Hawkesbury River ....

That's a good ride as well; last time up that way we rode to Wiseman's Ferry and St. Albans to add to the fun!

Crazy

What's up everybody?!

So crazy, I can't come on the ride this weekend.
I came off the little ace on the way up to Cessnock. Just some muscle damage luckily. And sone bent handle bars on the ace and some scratches.

Not a total loss. I wanted to get clipons anyway.
Have fun Ya'll.

-Arriel.

Back
Top Bottom