www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Author Topic: CB360 barn find (actually pulled from a barn)  (Read 3773 times)

Offline irk miller

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • DTT BOTM WINNER
  • You've been mostly-dead all day.
Re: CB360 barn find (actually pulled from a barn)
« Reply #50 on: Apr 18, 2017, 15:55:32 »
I just figured out what's going on.  It's Pro Taper that only runs the 1 1/8" on the EVO bars without the cross member.  They sell a big bore riser.  These should work... http://www.protaper.com/product/23/big-bore-risers/raw

Offline cyglide

« Reply #51 on: Apr 18, 2017, 16:51:56 »
Thanks for the links man! I like those renthal street bars. That may be what I go with.... Those big bore risers are a little cost prohibitive.

Offline cyglide

« Reply #52 on: Apr 30, 2017, 23:00:33 »
Got the rear wheel almost all laced up. The spokes I ordered from 4into1 had one extra inner spoke, and one to few outer spoke. I got the wheel almost all laced up, thought I had accidentally used an outer as an inner, so I took it all apart, resorted the spokes, and put it all back together only to see that I was still off. I should have counted the individual spokes to make sure there were 18 of each. I'm sending a message to 4into1 tonight and hopefully they will make it right. I ordered the spokes a few months ago so we will see. I'm really hoping I wont have to take it all apart again.

Edit: 4into1 took care of the issue and is sending me the spare spoke today. Gotta love good customer service.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 16:30:44 by cyglide »

Offline cyglide

« Reply #53 on: Dec 27, 2017, 18:06:10 »
So after about a 9 month hiatus this project is back on track. Wife and I bought a new house and did some remodeling to it, then hunting season came along, and basically I haven't had much time to work on it. The good news is that the new house has a 24x24 detached shop that is heated and everything so I'm happy with that.

I just installed the new all balls neck bearings, installed my freshly powdercoated trees, finished truing the rear wheel, and have painted the front hub and laced the front wheel up for the most part. For whatever reason this rim is fighting me pretty hard so I have taken a day break and will go back at it tonight. I just got my fork lowers back from powder coat as well so I will be reassembling the front end over the new days.  I'll get some pictures up when I can.

Offline Sonreir

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Oregon
« Reply #54 on: Jan 02, 2018, 16:00:29 »
Right on.
Sparck Moto - http://www.sparckmoto.com

Audaces fortuna iuvat.

1977 Honda CJ360 - Café SOS - Stage One™, Café SOS - Stage Two™
1976 Puch Maxi - APuchalypse Now
Suzi T500 Cobra Resto

Custom Gauge Graphics
Custom Wiring Harnesses

DTT Red, White, and/or Black 360 Club - Better than those Blue guys