GXL Automotive Wire Now Available from Sparck Moto

Sonreir

Oregon
DTT SUPPORTER
OK.. so you're getting ready to wire up your bike. Most of us will find that we actually need some wire to accomplish that task. So we start looking and find something cheap on eBay. Job done. Or so you thought. After a season of riding you find that half your wires are melted. What gives?

Turns out you made the same mistake a lot of us do. Not all wire is created equal. You probably were the recipient of primary hookup wire meant for audio applications. It doesn't have the same level of heat resistance, may actually be copper clad aluminum (not solid copper), and in many cases the wire isn't actually as thick as was advertised.

Tired of getting burned (literally)? We now have the good stuff available for the home mechanic. Manufactured in the USA from 100% copper wire, this GXL automotive wire meets Ford Standard M1L-85B, Chrysler Standard MS-5919, and SAE J1128. Good for temperature ranges from -60°F to 257°F, so no more melted harnesses from it getting too close to the engine.

Available in 14 gauge and 18 gauge in most Honda colors (other colors coming soon, PM me if you need something specific). Pre-cut five foot sections of wire are $2.00 each with 14 gauge thickness only fifty cents more. And, as always, shipping is free in the USA for orders of $20 or more.

18 Gauge GXL Automotive Wire
Black
Green
Red
Gray
Orange
Light Blue
White
Brown
Light Green
Pink
Green/Yellow
Blue/White
Black/White
Blue/Red

14 Gauge GXL Automotive Wire
Black
Green
Red
Yellow
White
Pink
Black/White
Blue/White

Attachments

• 20170726_164506.jpg
    20170726_164506.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 308
Sonreir™ said:
You read my mind. :)

I'll have that priced out later today.
My man. Now you need to start selling connectors and be that one-stop shop.

And by popular demand, the Basic Harness Pack.

At $35, this represents a slightly-more-than-15% savings over buying the wires individually. Also included is a single inline fuse holder with 15A fuse.

The pack contains the following wires in 14 gauge:
10 ft Black
5 ft Green
5 ft Red
5 ft Pink
5 ft Yellow
5 ft Black/white

and the following in 18 gauge:
10 ft Black
5 ft Green
5 ft White
5 ft Gray
5 ft Orange
5 ft Light blue
5 ft Green/yellow
5 ft Yellow/red
5 ft Light blue/red
5 ft Brown
5 ft Light green

If anyone needs a different combination, please let me know. I can probably attached 15% (or more) savings to any purchase over $30.

Sonreir™ said:
And by popular demand, the Basic Harness Pack.

At $35, this represents a slightly-more-than-15% savings over buying the wires individually. Also included is a single inline fuse holder with 15A fuse.

The pack contains the following wires in 14 gauge:
10 ft Black
5 ft Green
5 ft Red
5 ft Pink
5 ft Yellow
5 ft Black/white

and the following in 18 gauge:
10 ft Black
5 ft Green
5 ft White
5 ft Gray
5 ft Orange
5 ft Light blue
5 ft Green/yellow
5 ft Yellow/red
5 ft Light blue/red
5 ft Brown
5 ft Light green

Impressive!

Now that I like. Going to be a while till I am ready to wire up my project (still fabricating my special) but be sure I want one of your wiring packs. What about connectors?

Popeye SXM said:
Now that I like. Going to be a while till I am ready to wire up my project (still fabricating my special) but be sure I want one of your wiring packs. What about connectors?

www.vintageconnections.com

Back
Top Bottom