M switch setup

manahmana

Hello!

You guys have all solved every one of my issues in minutes. I appreciate it! Here's one more. Trying to set up some motogadget m switches. You can see what the instructions say and what my unit looks like. The instructions say to rotate the contacts within the button? These really don't look like they move independently and I already torqued them more than I should to see if they will move.

I can always just not screw the button all the way in and thread lock it in place but it won't as weather sealed then.

Anyone have experience with this? Appreciate any info!

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Attachments

• IMG_6001.JPG
    IMG_6001.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_5999.JPG
    IMG_5999.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 221
I think the bezel on the front side might be a nut you can tighten and loosen? I'll have some in the shop next week and I can check then if you haven't yet reached a resolution.

Sonreir said:
I think the bezel on the front side might be a nut you can tighten and loosen? I'll have some in the shop next week and I can check then if you haven't yet reached a resolution.

I’ll take a look! It appeared to be one piece and the button cams ore assembled. That’s how it sounds in the directions now that you mention it. Of course the whole assembly is slathered in blue threadlock because I tried just locking it in the right alignment... I tried going through Moto gadget support but it that didn’t mesh with my phone browser. Will try from a laptop. Thanks for the suggestion!

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

I had the same issue I put some thread lock on them and set them to position they needed to be in .they have been ok

Back
Top Bottom