new, ideas for tires?

jak1011

Hey everyone, been reading this forum for a bit but only now made an account, from Sydney Australia

I bought a pre-owned ace just recently and found people recommend changing the tires out from stock so, I was wondering what are some good suggestions for replacements?

thanks!

Mines running Pirelli City Demons, stock size (3.00 rear, 2.75 front) and quite happy with them.

Also have a look at "The Skyteam Ace Build Database" thread and see what other tyres people have entered into the spreadsheet.

Pretty good list here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USvziYIyzfyxfZA1YYpQf9eP4djb0GLWbvWcmME88Gk/edit#gid=0

M45s for me and lots of the earlier purchasers of the Ace. Lots of variants since then.

Cheers
Richard

Welcome aboard, Metzeler me22 on mine, not sure if they are as good as the others mentioned but they give me much more confidence than the stock ones

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using DO THE TON mobile app

jak1011 said:
Hey everyone, been reading this forum for a bit but only now made an account, from Sydney Australia

I bought a pre-owned ace just recently and found people recommend changing the tires out from stock so, I was wondering what are some good suggestions for replacements?

thanks!
As above. I'm running Pirelli City demons 2.75 front and 3.25 rear. Smooth as silk. $196 for the pair fitted.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tried recently to get the M45's in Australia and was told they are not available any more. Ended up with Pirelli City Demons.

The Mariner said:
Tried recently to get the M45's in Australia and was told they are not available any more. Ended up with Pirelli City Demons.

Got mine from dc tyres on Marion road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom