Carpy Yoshimura Style Exhaust for 1979 CB650!

DANFROMOZ

Hi guys, I'm fairly new here so wanted to say hi, but also wanted to discuss exhausts for CB650's. I've done alot of reading on the forums regarding the differences between CB550, CB650 and the CB750's and it seems there is enough difference that the 550 and 750 exhausts won't fit the CB650, I've been on the phone to Carpy from Carpy's Cafe Racers a few times lately and he's been kind enough to see if he can track down a 1979 CB650 to see if he can provide a CB650 Yoshi style exhaust for us from here on.
I thought I'd see if I could drum up some interest, because if he knows there's a bunch of us waiting, it might encourage this whole process along for future owners to enjoy too. Let me know if you're keen! It really got to me when I realized I couldn't get a Yoshimura style exhaust and it gets to me that CB650's aren't catered for like the other models, I get it, it's a popularity or numbers game, but I can still be annoyed, hoping this can be one thing we can have....Let me know asap, I'll be speaking to him again on Friday.

Yayyy! Thanks for the response DanielK. I was strugglin coz for a busy forum all I was hearin was crickets! Hopefully Carpy can find a donor CB650 in Cali somewhere so we can get the ball rollin. Had a fella from another forum suggest he might be interested in takin his, as he was pretty close by, but not sure if he'll follow through...

Back
Top Bottom