1976 T140 Ground up restoration

Pwalo

Long time bike tinkererer and rider.
Here is what I'm up to at the minute. Been out of the loop for a few months due to family commitments but the Triumph is back in the middle of the empire of clutter and hopefully I might get a run out of her later today.

A little history on the bike: The owner has had this bike for 30 years and it's been stored in a garage for the past 20. A local builder had started the rebuild for him and completely overhauled the motor but ill health meant he couldn't complete the bike so the baton has been passed to my good self. I have already done a lot to the bike and when I get a couple of hours spare at the computer I'll post up some of the pictures I've taken along the way. This is how it's sitting today:

Attachments

• 20170712_170515.jpg
    20170712_170515.jpg
    715.7 KB · Views: 270
I like that tractor seat stool you've got back there.

Bike looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had the stool about 10 years and it is a cool bit of kit. Someone gave it to me because they had no more use and that is the way they bought it. It swivels and adjusts height and I've used it for all sorts including propping up mopeds to keep them mobile in the workshop whilst their engine is out. I've used and abused it and it's still going strong!!!

Attachments

• 20170714_130411.jpg
    20170714_130411.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 264
Back
Top Bottom