Ducati single

cb450cf

Been Around the Block
well, I shouldn't have but i brought in another project. putting cb350 forks along with brake .

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    574 KB · Views: 335
Is that a bronco? I can't tell because your gravity's fucked up

Ducati single

I tried to look at it but my stupid smart phone outsmarted me and kept rotating the picture when I turn the phone.
Fuck you apple.

My Bronco - Engine was done- unfortunately, i sold her when I moved and never had the chance to finish her.

Attachments

• Ducati Bronco engine-1.jpg
    Ducati Bronco engine-1.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 460
  • The Stable-1.jpg
    The Stable-1.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 317
DesmoBro said:
Unfortunately you had 2 way better Ducati's....Was the bronco a 90cc?
yes- the little one- I did the full resto on the blue scrambler, wide case 350- Its now in japan somewhere- wish I could locate it, just for fun

SONIC. said:
I tried to look at it but my stupid smart phone outsmarted me and kept rotating the picture when I turn the phone.
Fuck you apple.

If/When you get tired of being pissed off because you don't know how to use your phone, try this: Double click the home screen button on the bottom of it. Slide the bar to the right, then touch the icon with the curved arrow. ;-)

I've forgotten which models used that tank. 125 Sport for one. Too bad someone screwed up the rear loop on the frame - I have a loop off a 160 monza if you want one, it may be bent though I'd have to check it closer.

I looked for one of those tanks for quite a while to use on my 160. Didn't find one until I had already committed to a different style...

to my knowledge this tank came on the 160 and 200. I was fortunate enough to find it online and had it shipped from Spain. Im going for the 175 f3 look, which is why i chose this tank

i was thinking of reviving the thread today. bought a 250 engine about a week ago and will be putting it together soon. cleaned all the grime from the internal and cleaned the clutch plates.

and 125 f3

Attachments

• Ducati_175-F3.jpg
    Ducati_175-F3.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 559
  • 1955-ducati-125-formula-3-1_1600x0w.jpg
    1955-ducati-125-formula-3-1_1600x0w.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 668
Back
Top Bottom