The Travelling Gremlen Bell! In Kentucky getting Rusty.

Re: The Travelling Gremlen Bell!

Mr.E said:
Guys I live near Asheville nc, and id be thrilled to put some miles on it in the blue ridge mountains sometime. I am planning to attend barber this year in october, so if I had it Iin sept i could pass it on thento maybe..

Oh god, what I would do to ride that road again

Guys, I now have the bell from Beatnic. I have a pic of it on the GL and it did the 1200 miles with me from Mid Ohio to my house in Woodstck, nb. Then road to work. I will hopefully get it around the Maritimes a bit and then send it off to Tim for the BUB. The bell is safe and sound in Canada and will get some more miles. Hope to have some pics tonight. My internet was flaky and I couldn't get them uploaded direct from the phone so I will transfer them to PC and try.

Cheers,

Maritime

I'm getting married in September, Motorcycles area big thing for us and part of the wedding. I will be riding the wife off from the ceremony side saddle on the bike (around the corner to her waiting car) I would love to have it for that occasion if possible. Its Sept 22.

Thanks.

Where was that list again....I'm down in MN and ready when it's my turn. It'll get a chance to ride the Aprilia RSVR (for a change of pace ha!), KZ550 and the lady's newest CBR600 cafe'!

MotorbikeBruno said:
Where was that list again....I'm down in MN and ready when it's my turn. It'll get a chance to ride the Aprilia RSVR (for a change of pace ha!), KZ550 and the lady's newest CBR600 cafe'!
What list? It doesn't seem to be following one.....

There was but it got handed around at GTG's instead of mailing. I would love to actually hand it off after I put some miles on it but I may have to post it as I am like 1000 miles from most members. If I can sneak a ride down to TO I could hand it off to Tim for BUB, then he could send it to G-Rat for his wedding.

Glad to hear it's back in motion :)

And yes, please post pics!

Maritime said:
There was but it got handed around at GTG's instead of mailing. I would love to actually hand it off after I put some miles on it but I may have to post it as I am like 1000 miles from most members. If I can sneak a ride down to TO I could hand it off to Tim for BUB, then he could send it to G-Rat for his wedding.

That would be great, especially having it after the boys in TO who started this gang had it.

Ok. Not had a lot of web time lately but found a few minutes tonight. The bell has been with me from mid ohio. It has done over 1500 miles. Been in OH, PA, CT, MA, NH, ME. Then into Canada so far in NB. Took it for a ride today to the town I work in on the longest river east of the Mississipi and took a pic.in front of the worlds longest covered bridge 2280 ft.

4ac6a54a-071a-24b2.jpg

Bell mounted

4ac6a54a-074d-40fd.jpg

At the bridge.

I hope to get.some miles on this weekend around the province and some other landmarks etc.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

PM me your address and I will send it your way this week. I'll update the log and put my pics on the USB.

Maritime

Put me up on the list, It will travel to Sweden and then I could send it over to Australia so it literally have gone around the world! ;)

Bell was Mailed Monday this week to Garage Rat in AB. Would have loved to be able to ride to him and hand it off but that was just a little to far for a weekend trip.

Cheers

Maritime

Just got it in the mail today 5 min ago. THANKS! Wedding in three days.

now to figure out how to get the computer to open the drive.

JUST in time! Nice! And congrats again Garage Rat. Shit gets very real (in a good way) when you stand up there and wait for her to come down that isle...did it in January myself. Good times.

Well, if this hasn't turned to a shit show... Long story short, bikes are out and the internet and anti virus won't work now after I put the card in to see the pictures.

I gotta start work again on Monday and its getting cold fast up here. I'll try to get some kinda miles on it....

Ps, don't get married. Not for the fear of the commitment or divorce, but for all the bull shit that goes on in the process of getting married and the money you save.

Too bad I gotta drive, whisky would be good now.

Back
Top Bottom