SYM Wolf Classic, the NEW...OLD....Bike!

jonwright

surfing and motorcycles.... yup
i did a search and have yet to see any body post about this bike by SYM. it comes in a 125 and a 150. looks like a recreation of the 70's honda cbs. i honestly kinda like them for what they are, a classic looking bike with none of the hassle/tinkering of an old bike. i bet you could get a sweet cafe bike out of one too. looks like they are about 3,000 new.
i used to be in the scooter scene and know that sym has been making quality stuff for the last few years so i would guess the bike is solid.
any way worth looking at.
2012-SYM-Wolf-Classic-150cc0002-540x405.jpg

22a98b470c_640.jpg

I would love to have one, but 150c.c.'s aren't going to cut it around here. By law you need 185 to get on a freeway. If this thing was a 250+ and a tad cheaper, I'd be in. But realistically, I just bought a 600 and a 900 for a combined $500 less than that bike. For a few $ more you can buy several new 250's. Maybe if I was a college student or just bummed around town, it might work, but I live in riders paradise and the freeways around here are nascar fast, that peashooter would have me pushing daisy's in a New York Minute. I think if they would have put out a 305 or 350 they might even sell a few more than they have of these neat little bikes... I dig it, just too small for my fat ass....

How about the Suzuki TU250X or the new Honda CB1100? If the stars align correctly, I will have the 1100 soon...

You know??? That cb1100 has some lines that beg for a few mods. I hope that bike catches on, I'd love to find a clean used one in a couple years to beat on. I like it.... Can't wait to see what some of the builders do to it.

ApriliaBill said:
You know??? That cb1100 has some lines that beg for a few mods. I hope that bike catches on, I'd love to find a clean used one in a couple years to beat on. I like it.... Can't wait to see what some of the builders do to it.

I was checking one of the CBs out a couple weeks ago. If you loose the stupid rear fender that would be a pretty cool bike.

My friend is an SYM dealer and I got a chance to ride one of the Wolf prototypes a few years ago. If you take it for what it is (a 150 single) it's an entirely enjoyable little motorbike. Really nice in the looks department too and SYM makes a great product. On the CB1100, I got to take a honk on one last week and whoa buddy was it a blast. Feels way lighter (IMO) then an 1100 and the power delivery is beautiful. I came back with a HUGE smile. That bike is near effortless to ride. I was more impressed then I thought I would be.

Back
Top Bottom