DTT Photo Scavenger Hunt, Interactive Play Along,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xb33bsa said:
let's see .....hmmmmmmm your bike and a junk target car/washing macheen whatever all shot full of holes

Are old washing machines commonly used for target practice in your neck if the woods?

warshing masheen
a shot-up roadsign would do 8) all that shit gits shot here in dogs country :D
shit I hear automatic weapons fire sometimes at night
that is the advantage of being rural

I'd go get this one but people tend to shoot things in there yards let alone a stranger on a motorcycle lol

Maritime said:
I could have got the bullet hole washing machine but it is again snowing here FFS!
That's just dumb. You need to have a sit down with ole Mother Nature and give her ass a good talkin' to.

SONIC. said:
That's just dumb. You need to have a sit down with ole Mother Nature and give her ass a good talkin' to.

My thoughts exactly! waking up to a white lawn and cleaning snow off the car was not funny!

e2ybuqa3.jpg

"No," sez Bonnie

How about your bike on a truck scale? 8)

Had my daily beater in the shop yesterday. Prefer not to leave the bike outside when at work on a weekend. Scrappers will get it! I probably should paint it.

10320406_10103596606992688_4936585051355677257_n.jpg

1972523_10103596607446778_9091246186829538714_n.jpg

I guess making the mark after already being there defeats the purpose of the scavenger hunt but there hasnt been much action on here.

Bike weighed 480# if anyone was curious

Damnit if I wasn't rebuilding my carbs I'd have this one,lol my bike is in pieces now and it's kinda hard for him to stand on the frame spine lol

Back
Top Bottom