Are you a hipster test?

Chris, was that hipsters that you were talking to at the vintage races? No offense I'm just asking out of curiosity. We don't have any hipsters yet in Chackbay.

Beer, coffee, vinyl, plaid, and naked women.

I also checked off the random old bearded guy, not really sure what this is supposed to reference but hey I do have a beard by times. To clarify, I don't have a fashion beard, I have a lazy beard.

Cheers

Grazz256 said:

Beer, coffee, vinyl, plaid, and naked women.

I also checked off the random old bearded guy, not really sure what this is supposed to reference but hey I do have a beard by times. To clarify, I don't have a fashion beard, I have a lazy beard.

Cheers

That was Walt Whitman

Rather odd list.

I've worn flannel shirts and over the ankle leather boots since I could walk, just normal clothes to me... Never been a fan of CDS beer (cheap domestic swill)... Auto dark bifocals... Hmm, the whole naked chick thing, we do have about 20 clothing optional acres at our place...

16 total, so I'm sort of a hipster? Hmmm. I think I'm too old to be accepted as a hipster. Maybe I'm a wannabee hipster because I drink beer and have some early Dylan. Seriously, though, don't you have to have a trust fund to afford to be a hipster?

Reminds me of when a wise man once said "I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it*, and what's *it* seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you... "

I live in a very small town right now and there are few if any Hipsters, that being said the town I work in is 1/4 the size of where I live, about 15 mins away, It has one thing people pull off the highway for and I just about shit when a car full of Hipsters came in got out their I-Phones and instagramned themselves in front of the worlds longest covered bridge, the locals didn't know what to think of the skinny jeans, toques, beards, buddy holly glasses looking freak show, 5 of them and they were all exact copies of each other except one had a suit vest over his flanel shirt. It was something, they all piled back in the car and drove away. I didn't get a look at the plate well but it was orange so I guess it was NY. If it wasn't for the fact they were different heights I'd off thought they were quintuplets LOL. Lets all be different the same ;D

clem said:
Chris, was that hipsters that you were talking to at the vintage races? No offense I'm just asking out of curiosity. We don't have any hipsters yet in Chackbay.
They sure had the uniform for it, didn't they! :p
I mentioned them and their Vintage Bike Club to Scott. He said "Yea, I've been to their Bike Night/Monthly Meeting. There sure are a lot of 2014 Ducati's at their "Vintage" bike night ::)"

"Hipster or , as used in the 1940s, referred toaficionados of jazz, in particular bebop, which became popular in the early 1940s. The hipster adopted the lifestyle of the jazz musician, including some or all of the following: dress, slang, use of cannabis and other drugs, relaxed attitude, sarcastic humor, self-imposed poverty and relaxed sexual codes."

From Wikipedia.

Sex, drugs, booze and good music... Sign me up.

FUCK! I'm a hipster. What am I going to do? I've been wearing Vans since 1984. Literally since 1984. I drink PBR because it's supposed to be cheap and it was in the movie Blue Velvet, which I saw in high school; and I'm pissed off that it's now so expensive because of the hipster tax. I like records for fuck sake- even jazz. There were no anti-hipster clicks besides Budweiser- like guns, geared bikes, Kool Keith, your too poor to buy clothes somewhere besides a thrift store, or your cable got cut off last month because you bought a parts bike, a new cam chain and rockers instead. I wear a beard because I always have and my kid freaks out when I shave it off. And I drink coffee so much because we always had the philosophy that coffee and weed is the poor man's coke. I need an intervention.

deviant said:
FUCK! I'm a hipster. What am I going to do? I've been wearing Vans since 1984. Literally since 1984. I drink PBR because it's supposed to be cheap and it was in the movie Blue Velvet, which I saw in high school; and I'm pissed off that it's now so expensive because of the hipster tax. I like records for fuck sake- even jazz. There were no anti-hipster clicks besides Budweiser- like guns, geared bikes, Kool Keith, your too poor to buy clothes somewhere besides a thrift store, or your cable got cut off last month because you bought a parts bike, a new cam chain and rockers instead. I wear a beard because I always have and my kid freaks out when I shave it off. And I drink coffee so much because we always had the philosophy that coffee and weed is the poor man's coke. I need an intervention.
fucking hipster. ;D

I clicked two. Most of the rest I had no idea what the hell they were about. I guess that means "Old Fart" instead of "Hipster"?

6 out of 102--- Not a hipster!! Considering I clicked Mario Kart and Sonic cuz I grew up playing those games....

Coffee and Weed is poor mans coke?

I COULD HAVE BEEN SAVING MONEY ALL THIS TIME?!?!

Mr_Dunev said:
Coffee and Weed is poor mans coke?

I COULD HAVE BEEN SAVING MONEY ALL THIS TIME?!?!
Yep, and probably hung out with less losers too. Been there.

Back
Top Bottom